sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by twotic View Post
    We are arguing different points Balance and I think you know it (so this will be my last post on the matter as the conversation is starting to get redundant).

The point I am making is that quoting a statement that PEB has stated wasn't made, and drawing conclusions from that statement, could easily lead to inaccurate inference, and is misleading to do so. You seem like a smart enough chap so I believe you actually agree with me on that point - however you will not admit to it.

I am however a rationale chap, and also not afraid to agree with you on some of your points. Yes, I believe they should have corrected that as soon as they realised an error had been made. And yes I think it is questionable that they sold shares during that time. None of that affects the point I am making though!

OK enough said on that matter - enjoy your day everyone and good luck with the announcement tomorrow!
    Nope - I personally think Chris Swann MADE that comment.

And PEB has NOT stated that the comment was not made. Maybe to you but that's not to the public where the comment was printed.

If he is saying that he did not make that comment, it brings into question all the other comments he made in that article.

So did he say this? :*"He was less concerned about the molecular science being ''copied'' by competitors in the future - because Pacific Edge is always developing and updating it, which acted as ''buffer'' - than by the potential for a breakthrough elsewhere in technology."

Implications are scary!
    Last edited by Balance; 27-11-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Just to be clear, David Darling has confirmed that Swann NEVER made that comment. As a result, what is the point analysing a comment that wasn't made?
    Can you please provide the reference. Seems.... weird, and NOT clear.
    Last edited by klid; 27-11-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Doc, I can't stop singing the 'Green Green Grass of Home'. He said: 'That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome'. 'Is it common?'I asked. 'It's not unusual' he replied.
    Lots of no life people on deck at the moment Hancocks....

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Can you please provide the reference. Seems.... weird.
    Hi Klid,

The reference is (personal communication with David Darling, 2014). I know thats not really what you are after, but if you want confirmation just email him, I have absolutely no doubt you will get the same response as many other did.

Hope that helps.

Hi Klid,

The reference is (personal communication with David Darling, 2014). I know thats not really what you are after, but if you want confirmation just email him, I have absolutely no doubt you will get the same response as many other did.

Hope that helps.
    2014?

Come on, you can do better than that.

After March 2014 after DD and CS have sold?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Nope - I personally think Chris Swann MADE that comment.

And PEB has NOT stated that the comment was not made. Maybe to you but that's not to the public where the comment was printed.

If he is saying that he did not make that comment, it brings into question all the other comments he made in that article.

So did he say this? :*"He was less concerned about the molecular science being ''copied'' by competitors in the future - because Pacific Edge is always developing and updating it, which acted as ''buffer'' - than by the potential for a breakthrough elsewhere in technology."

Implications are scary!
    This is starting to sound like the interminable dog with a bone approach we used to have from Balance on the NZO thread.

Perhaps somebody could start a new thread called "DID HE/DIDN'T HE" so this one doesn't get clogged with his endless raving.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    This is starting to sound like the interminable dog with a bone approach we used to have from Balance on the NZO thread.

Perhaps somebody could start a new thread called "DID HE/DIDN'T HE" so this one doesn't get clogged with his endless raving.
    Thanks sincerely for bringing that up.

Those who took note of my 'ravings' on NZOG ( and Pike River) saved themselves a lot of money and grief.

So you gotto ask yourself one question ...
    Last edited by Balance; 27-11-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post

One can easily add up all the tests from the clinical trials, studies, user programmes and mini user programmes performed this year and get quite an interesting number too. All a very good investment in the future of the company. But, we will probably all know better in May next year at FY reporting just how many were used for each of those good purposes. Some I guess may risk looking a tad foolish in retrospect, but each to their own reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Not good enough.

The comment was never corrected, sp moved from $1.29 to over $1.70 in January 2014 following that article and and DD and CS both sold shares after that.

If they are honorable men, they would have corrected that article before selling.
    Balance, "The comment" you refer to was just one of many in that article (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11178639) that any number of investors could have construed as being "positive" enough to want to invest into PEB. Remember the SP had already been into the $1.50's before declining (no doubt due to profit taking by short termers).

How can you base your tirade against DD & CS solely on that one comment? It appears your comments are being motivated more because DD & CS had the temerity to actually sell a portion of their holdings.....not because they were making positive comments about their business.

There were no rules saying they weren't allowed to sell their shares and there were plenty of opportunities for others who wanted to sell as well. In fact, the likes of Snapiti and the Moose (BFG) and no doubt others did just that. Since he sold, the Moose has done nothing but down ramped PEB and wished the rest of us good luck from the safety of the side lines. And you talk about honorable men.

"Let it go Michael"....

...and now I have read your latest comments....and if I wanted to listen to you...are you advising me to sell PEB. If not, am I to suffer the consequences?
    Last edited by Dentie; 27-11-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Banned

I considered buying back when it hit the 60s again but the issues still stuck out to me. After tomorrow, PEB is officially off my watchlist. Me thinks I will never own any stock again. Ah well, plenty o' fish.

I'm not the only one standing on the sidelines that sold out and is shakibg their head at management on the sidelines btw. Soneone else much more respectable than I is much happier parking the $$$s elsewhere...