sharetrader

There's so much drama around the sales isn't there.

Compare sentiment now to six months ago, pre announcement.

SP is much lower.
    Sales expectations are much more realistic. Few people dreamed that sales would be in the hundreds back then.

I think a lot of people who had those unrealistic expectations last time around, who saw a lot of their investment evaporate short term, are now on the sidelines, therefore can't drive the SP lower.

I'll be looking for a steady increase in sales. Not expecting any where near ten thousand.

My 2c!

Banned

surprise surprise NOT……. PEB coming out with positive announcementS that on the face of it could add value to the company just prior to another sales performance announcement.
    Oh so predictable……so are Fridays results.
    That’s not the fire alarm bell you are hearing people………………………
    This sort of timely nonsense hype indicates that not only will the sales numbers be very low but cash burn will be a lot higher than most expected.

I see the share price was up after the announcement so their hype strategy is still working for them. (me thinks they better make the most of this)

LOL……it’s going to take some massive magical spin and hype to try and get investors to overlook the actual numbers tommorow. Far better than Wednesday’s announcements and proceeding well orchestrated media hype.
    I am disappointed for shareholders that this is all they can come up with (looks pretty desperate to me) but I guess they had to try the old smoke in mirrors trick again as it has worked so many times before
    Me thinks plenty of you will need a drink Friday night maybe even a lunch time one for the overweighted holders………. better make it a strong one as I am now very confident it will be needed to dull the pain.

Tommorows announcement will confirm that their PR team are far busier than their sales team and much better at supporting the share price too.

Or could the timing of these announcements just be a coincidence just like the positive announcements made exactly two days before to their last crappy sales report…… yeh right pass me another tui

I see even some of the PEB faithful are talking down tomorrow’s sales result……. I wonder why.
    Lets be honest when it comes to the sales revenue tomorrow it is all about the US results……
    Given the companies pre announcement hype is a sure indicator that things are not going to be rosy me thinks US revenue will be 280-300 k……. an epic fail and cash burn 25% more than expected.

Banned

Moosie becomes BFG and Snapiti becomes a Crayfish, the old saying there's nothing like the original rings true

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Moosie becomes BFG and Snapiti becomes a Crayfish, the old saying there's nothing like the original rings true
    Robbo will have the photoshop images up soon in all probability. Hyis last one for Snakk was a doozy!

Banned

forgotten my password to snapiti and have ask admin to help (which they may have done) but my email crashed today as well so I had to re spawn, for now, so I could post today and tell you I told you so tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Robbo will have the photoshop images up soon in all probability. Hyis last one for Snakk was a doozy!
    Stop sending me annoying emails about PEB. I don't read this thread to avoid being dumbed down by you two.

Attachment 6507

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Stop sending me annoying emails about PEB. I don't read this thread to avoid being dumbed down by you two.

Attachment 6507
    Very creative robbo and I would imagine a very flattering impersonation of them both. Your talent is astounding.... Nite all, can t wait for the pages of speculation on this thread pre 10 am tomorrow morning, better set my alarm clock so I have time to read it all...ah yawn.

AWOL

Looks like today is going to be either the " running of the bulls" with thousands trampled underfoot in the rush to buy shares, or the " teddy bears picnic" with side orders of moose and crayfish while watching capital erosion on paper.

NBI at a new high if that helps
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 28-11-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post

Attachment 6507
    very flattering on the figure side thanks robbo............

Guru

Now....Before the carnage starts ..just a few ground rules..Lets keep it clean (there are kids watching)..no hitting below the belt.
    I never made a prediction so here goes.....low sales(maybe 500-600) with a commentary about how they are making good progress on negotiations (at least thats what I'd say if sales were low)---ok --knock your gloves together --return to your corner..and wait for the bell.....

And remember --no matter how this turns out-----there will be a rematch....
    Last edited by skid; 28-11-2014 at 08:39 AM.