sharetrader
Page 105 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 21246

If it closes on 60 or above then it has broken out of its downtrend (although those TA guys will want some good volume with that I'd say). All is looking good though.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    guys guys guys - let's not sweat the 2c jump.

Let's be patient, play a round of golf, feed the cat and go for a walk.

And roll on December... :-)
    Agree 100% - no point sweating the small stuff.

Just remember Diligent as you go about your wanders. I still have the ones I bought at 42 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    In my case, can I feed the giant moa skeleton and take it for a walk?
    You don't have any tyrannosaurus rex skelo's to walk?

AWOL

no doubt moved with skeleton staff at the mooseium

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Thanks for the update there Sparky. I've attached a chart for those looking to top up. The support levels are 56 cents, and then 54 cents. If it breaks both of those then it's a long way down! Technicals are now oversold. We need to break that downtrend line and then we can all start smiling a bit more. I'm still very bullish regarding PEB, however as Sparky outlined, it isn't going to be an instant road to riches!

Attachment 4597
    Seems you may be able to smile again JohnnyTheHorse, todays close at $0.61 may have popped PEB out of its 4 month pennant.

Let’s see if confirms over the next couple of days and hopefully we then begin to see an upward trend line form as we gradually begin to receive spot sales data over the next 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Cynical? Hmmmm....reviewing a few of PT's posts ...I would suggest devil's advocate at best...but more likely defeatist, stirrer or looking for reason's not to invest.

I'm with Sparky ... PEB have been very deliberate and methodical with the way they are building up this firm. As they move on, there is every reason to suggest they are going to achieve their targets and expectations...as we are. In fact, they are achieving them from what I can see.
    There are some on this site who are the best contrarian indicators you can ever get.

I follow their postings as the more negative they get, the better.

Remember this? Diligent's sp then was 15 cents!

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...ooks-IPO/page5

Holy shiat!

Who would want to invest in this dog?

Diligent operating loss

4:30AM Friday Feb 27, 2009

Software company Diligent Board Member Services yesterday announced a US$11.8 million operating loss for the 2008 financial year.

Diligent produces Diligent Boardbooks, a web-based system to simplify board meeting materials.

It moved its software division from New York to Christchurch in 2001.
    The 2008 financial year was its first full year as a listed company on the NZ exchange.

Sales for the 2008 year of US$2.93 million were up on
    US$1.73 million for the previous year. But operating expenses were US$12.87 million, including US$6.2 million for marketing and US$5.4 million in general expenses.

just posted. May go for a look :

Pacific Edge Diagnostics NZ will be exhibiting our bladder cancer detection test, Cxbladder, at the NZMA General Practice Conference and Medical Exhibition in Rotorua this week (June 20-23).
    Come visit us at booth 107 to learn more about Cxbladder and how it can help make a meaningful difference in a patient's treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    If anyone hasn't seen Pacific Edge presenting and displaying, then a visit is well worth the effort; I'm sure you will be absolutely impressed - just wear your nurses outfit, i'm sure they will let you in.
    I did read from the NZMA website that there is an admission/registration fee. Seems steep if you just want to see the PEB booth only. Can't say I am in the medical field at all.

Banned

And .... an hour and a half later buyers are back. That could well have been the best and shortest buying opportunity of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    And .... an hour and a half later buyers are back. That could well have been the best and shortest buying opportunity of the year.
    Days like these, you buy off those who are cleaning off the brown stuff from their pants.

Whoever is buying is strategic, taking every opportunity to load up on stock.

A J&J lurking in the background?