sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crayfish View Post
    Always interesting when you take the time to break down the headline numbers.
    A bit like looking at a really woolly sheep in the paddock........ looks absolutely fat only to find once you have spent the time to remove all the wool it is skinny and only good for dog tucker.
    I've shorn a few of those type of sheep in my time but I liken Peb to a nice Merino lean with a nice covering of valuable fine wool and tough enough to handle the harsh elements it lives in.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I've shorn a few of those type of sheep in my time but I liken Peb to a nice Merino lean with a nice covering of valuable fine wool and tough enough to handle the harsh elements it lives in.
    yep and just like a merino not worth as much once you have taken the wool off it.

老外

Total number of fully paid tests in the US=?

Total receipts from customers = $370k NZD.

Let's say that this is all from the US. USD = ~$320k @ $550 per test is ~580 tests in USD terms.

But I assumed all sales were in US. Seems like some sales were in Aus/NZ... 240k revenue came from the NZ lab vs 474k from US. I guess that includes unpaid tests too... So just % wise, 66% revenue came from US, 580*66%=382 tests in US fully paid. Say 400?

Hmmmm how does that sound?

老外

Oh right, thanks NewGuy, am off for a run, could you correct? Cheers... It's more useful if we start throwing numbers around rather than talking about sheep or other bullocks.... (remember fully paid tests IN the US is what I am after...)
    Last edited by blobbles; 28-11-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Yes - auto correct. The recommendations and findings re strength of scientific evidence for Cxbladder.
    You've lost me there BK--Is this still an issue?

AWOL

By golly gosh I'm really looking forward to FY 15 on the 28th of May with the possibility of a good 3 mill revenue now quite on the cards. There is some substance and traction at last.

We are not dealing with an illiquid OTC stock in the Tierra del Fuego exchange bought with bales of wool

Recognised trading revenue (tests. grants etc) were $1.011k for the half. There was also $587k in other revenues being interest and forex gains/losses

Some were paid for during the period and some remain unpaid and show in receivables. Don't get confused, what matters is the reported trading revenues in the period.

By geography / segment below is the summary from the report,
    Last edited by winner69; 28-11-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    http://effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/...aft-141110.pdf

According to these report writers ... yes... the science is still an issue. I sold a significant portion of my holding after reading this - maybe they can turn it around for the final but I am not counting on it. Makes CMS coverage very much less likely/ more risky/ likely delayed.
    Which CXBladder product were they using?

There's different CXBladders for different purposes...

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Oh right, thanks NewGuy, am off for a run, could you correct? Cheers... It's more useful if we start throwing numbers around rather than talking about sheep or other bullocks.... (remember fully paid tests IN the US is what I am after...)
    (remember fully paid tests IN the US is what I am after...) - I doubt if that number will ever be shown as if a test is paid for or not is not really relevant.

Just use the reported trading revenues number. (they will have been paid or will get paid in due course)

The $370k you mentioned in the cash flow seems to be confuse you as well. Some (and quite possibly most of it) is cash received from prior years sales (ie they were in receivables at March). Just stick to the eported revenues, else you will see things that don't exist

Banned

Yes black knat I see it now thanks.