sharetrader
    老外

I mean think about it. At $1.25 PEB is valued in the same ballpark as DIL (85m in sales, decent growth) and ATM (110m in sales, good growth). While PEBs margin is much greater than both, their product isn't yet being sold and has major obstacles in front of it to be sold. Personally I don't mind them having a high SP at the moment, but I am glad it's not me taking the risk. My gut feel says that including their potential ~60-70c is about right, but if adoption starts happening that would rocket to $4-$6 - just based on market value.

But $1.25 it's too high of a value to not have adoption. It's like a foot half in adoption and half not, at that level it represents a level of confidence that the adoption will occur that I aren't comfortable with.

It is the science that will make or break this stock, any major flaws from now on will have a major affect. Much more than spelling mistakes and rewording press releases to the market.

I agree that the analysts are conservative, and the longer CxBladder looks to be on track with both sales and success in trials the buller they will become. I seems to me that a lot of arguing goes on over things that in the long run are irrelevant to the share price if this test truly proves to be better than those currently available.

Banned

The degree of SP undervaluation is a very large margin now Blobbles, one shouldn’t get left behind as an investor waiting for things to happen, that’s not how markets work.

The smart money with better access to information and confidence re-value the SP before those whom may dither even know what’s happened.

I think you may underestimate the degree to which Urologists will take to a specifically tailored suite of diagnostic products, which outperforms any other test available, which saves them time, which offers their organisations cost savings, and which ultimately and most important to them, allows them to detect cancer earlier and monitor it more accurately for their patients.

Sales staff now on board ---> user programmes stacking up ---> forward revenues

老外

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Any bizarre perceptions of communication issues on this forum are a non issue for serious investors in the real world, it's all just sharetrader forum knocker bollocks, in their heads alone.
    That just lost you a lot of credibility. I aren't a mysterious "knocker", just someone who invests based on my perception of the integrity/ability of the people running a company as well as its potential and valuation. PEB only has a lot of potential at the moment, skilled scientists and seemingly OK American staff. Fundamental valuation is near impossible (2 dots do not a curve make), and a lack of ability/integrity when it comes to communication.

Labelling others because they don't agree with you is the actions of a child or small minded individual MAC not someone who is seemingly intelligent. Don't demean yourself.

Banned

It will be really very interesting also to get some more business plan info on Cxbladder(triage), market size potential, price point, etc. In addition to the clinical performance spec and value proposition also of course.

At present neither Forbar nor Edison have allowed for Cxbladder(triage) forward revenues within their valuations. The entry of triage as a new product into the market will also see analyst valuations re-rated upward.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    I mean think about it. At $1.25 PEB is valued in the same ballpark as DIL (85m in sales, decent growth) and ATM (110m in sales, good growth). While PEBs margin is much greater than both, their product isn't yet being sold and has major obstacles in front of it to be sold. Personally I don't mind them having a high SP at the moment, but I am glad it's not me taking the risk. My gut feel says that including their potential ~60-70c is about right, but if adoption starts happening that would rocket to $4-$6 - just based on market value.

But $1.25 it's too high of a value to not have adoption. It's like a foot half in adoption and half not, at that level it represents a level of confidence that the adoption will occur that I aren't comfortable with.
    See, this is where my inexperience confuses the hell out of me. I thought it was all about growing one's earnings (ie - net earnings) as opposed to sales. If it is about sales & growth....is that why XRO's SP is currently at $16.92? Are they too ahead of themselves - or was that only when they were over $40? What about comparing apples with apples (types of businesses)....or is this wrong too?

Looks like I'm forever the student....

The Wolf of Sharetrader

The smart money with better access to information and confidence re-value the SP before those whom may dither even know what’s happened
    Correct. The guys with the most information (management) sold down a while ago and haven't bought those back yet. And told us about it afterwards.

Banned

No disrespect intended Blobbles, my point is only that this forum is far from representative of the greater investment community when it comes to views of company management.

What I think most see is a company with a forward growth curve that has variables, and a growth curve which management acknowledge has an upward but difficult to determine trajectory.

They have even told us that, and IMO they have been very open on their thoughts on the matter, more so than other companies, clearly a bit too open because picky people, yes including the knockers, seem to want to slam them just for making an effort to offer information that knowingly comes with a need for the aforementioned discretion.

It’s the continual attack of company management plastered all over the internet for the world to see, without company management having a right of reply, that is the only demeaning and childish action that I repetitively see.

No disrespect intended Blobbles, my point is only that this forum is far from representative of the greater investment community when it comes to views of company management.

What I think most see is a company with a forward growth curve that has variables, and a growth curve which management acknowledge has an upward but difficult to determine trajectory.

They have even told us that, and IMO they have been very open on their thoughts on the matter, more so than other companies, clearly a bit too open because picky people, yes including the knockers, seem to want to slam them just for making an effort to offer information that knowingly comes with a need for the aforementioned discretion.

It’s the continual attack of company management plastered all over the internet for the world to see, without company management having a right of reply, that is the only demeaning and childish action that I repetitively see.
    That is blatant BS, MAC, and you know it to be so.

DD and CS can get the media to retract incorrect reportings and companies have corrected media reports (especially when the reports are way wrong) via announcements to the market.

What is stopping PEB from doing it?

Can you handle the truth?
    Last edited by Balance; 01-12-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Banned

And they have just last week, correcting a very important announcement in regard to european patents.

As for the media, I’ve seen nothing materially requiring any action whatsoever.

You may bang on with the same post in regard to 10,000 sales four times a day as long as you may wish.

IMO most out there in the world regard such statements from company management as a genuine effort to offer shareholders coarse advice to the best accuracy on the day and within a stated context.

Aside from the fact that such a statement may well prove to be quite accurate, time will tell, it was made in a context of a growth curve which has a difficult to determine trajectory.

Whether they put 5,000 or 15,000 tests through their labs in 2014, no further consideration to such a statement is required.

Apologies to others for feeling a need to state the perfectly obvious.