Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Seeing as everyone is building up posts I thought I had better add:

CMS announcement tomorrow?
    Probably >1% chance

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by klid View Post
    Probably >1% chance
    Greater than 1% eh?

Sounds like a bet worthy of the good ol' Winnie Blues then!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    That is not quite right. The report is a review of all existing published literature on "Emerging Approaches to Diagnosis and Treatment of Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer" - this includes the Journal of Urology paper on CXBladder. The report is in that sense not new science. The report assess the strength of evidence ("SOE") in favour of Cxbladder (ie the Journal of Urology paper) as "weak".
    I really dont see how this is considered irrelevant. In terms of everyone being hyped up on the tests (and sorry Miner-that 2nd page disclaimer is not convincing)

How is that going to translate into a glowing CMS announcement?- Bad news with a 2nd page disclaimer(sort of) is not good news in my book
    -just looking for a bit of clarity on the subject
    Last edited by skid; 02-12-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Banned

And this, ..... ..... who's there ?

Attachment 6553

Quite a few indulged in the mass debate today......

Hey Clint, do we have a policy on backing up invoices?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Bet you cant resist and sneak a peek. Lol. I tried it.
    Haha, you are probably right Miner, it's human nature after all....

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I think you guys are forgetting your double entry accounting.

If you accrue something in Accounts receivable, what is the other side of the entry?? It has to be revenue - Debit accounts receivable, credit Revenue.

Then when the cash is received, the entry is Debit Bank, Credit accounts receivable.

For them to be accuring, there needs to be virtual certainty for the audit to sign off on it (of the contract and the price).

I've had a quick look and cant find any reference to accruing for CMS sales. If you can point me to the right page, I can take a look.
    Scientists do accounting differently harvey.

We all know profit is not part of their lingo, or thinking, so they do things their way.

Have a lady on board now who supposedly knows about accounting so in future things might make more sense

To get your foot in the door ANYWHERE, you gotta give heaps away for trials. Applies across the board: online accounting software, new building materials, pharmaceuticals, acne snake oil on tv. Free 30 day trial! just pay the postage! Aint nobody gonna buy your widgets if they cant try them. Keep on with the freebies to the industry, try the milk, try the milk, I got shares in the cow.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    To get your foot in the door ANYWHERE, you gotta give heaps away for trials. Applies across the board: online accounting software, new building materials, pharmaceuticals, acne snake oil on tv. Free 30 day trial! just pay the postage! Aint nobody gonna buy your widgets if they cant try them. Keep on with the freebies to the industry, try the milk, try the milk, I got shares in the cow.
    I also have wondered about what inducement hurdles they might be facing. I'd guess big-pharma would have plenty of incentive schemes. You would hope best practice would usurp shiny things, but I wouldn't count on it