sharetrader
    Banned

I’ve absolutely no comment to make on any other Forbar reports Balance.

Although as I’ve commented before when it comes to Pacific Edge, I think Chelsea has captured the essence and potential of the company very well in her 30 odd page report, and I thought that Hayley’s questions for Forbar during the HY conference call were reasonably focused, well done both.

Certainly anyone appraising the report may very well find it conservative when it comes to valuation methodology, there’s no secret in that.

Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    I’ve absolutely no comment to make on any other Forbar reports Balance.

Although as I’ve commented before when it comes to Pacific Edge, I think Chelsea has captured the essence and potential of the company very well in her 30 odd page report, and I thought that Hayley’s questions for Forbar during the HY conference call were reasonably focused, well done both.

Certainly anyone appraising the report may very well find it conservative when it comes to valuation methodology, there’s no secret in that.

Good luck to you.
    haha - but of course.

Banned

Hey Robbo, want to post up a daily chart, specifically citing RSI & MACD?

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Hey Robbo, want to post up a daily chart, specifically citing RSI & MACD?
    Sure, it's looking really good.

MACD histogram is suggesting the [winnie] blue line will start to head back up and cross the red line. You will agree with me that this is a good thing.

RSI heading on up too.

You will recall our bet was based on this same chart - it all looks to still be intact, even better than it was in November actually.

Shall I take a picture of myself holding a ruler in the same spot as on 5 November 2014, or can you do that for yourself now?

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Sure, it's looking really good.

MACD histogram is suggesting the [winnie] blue line will start to head back up and cross the red line. You will agree with me that this is a good thing.

RSI heading on up too.

You will recall our bet was based on this same chart - it all looks to still be intact, even better than it was in November actually.

Shall I take a picture of myself holding a ruler in the same spot as on 5 November 2014, or can you do that for yourself now?

So when will it hit $1.10 then .....yippee

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So when will it hit $1.10 then .....yippee
    I'm just going to throw this out there... If PEB truly break through the monthly SMA10 then my Robbo-sense says within 30-60 days it might test $1.10.

If it starts closing above the SMA10 on the monthly chart then I'll put a pack of winnie blues on it with BFG and NBT.

Monthly ultimate oscillator crosses and fast and slow stochastic give a pretty good impression of what PEB is up to.

Have they maxxed out for now? Another step down and fail of the SMA10? Maybe.

I'm a bit more bullish though, mainly because usually thinking and doing the opposite of BFG makes good returns.

It's the first time in a long time that the monthly chart has been in good shape - just a bit cautious to see whether it trails off or not...

Anyway, Robbo24's looking to the SMA10 for now.
    Last edited by robbo24; 04-12-2014 at 10:33 PM.

Banned

Hey Rob

You failed at post 1. You didn't post a daily chart.

Post a daily chart, then re-interpret.

And smoke some more Winnie Blues. Hear they increase perception skills.

Cheers,

Big Friendly Goose

Banned

Your chart indicators also look maxed out on a lower high even on a monthly basis. Not a good sign at all mate. Better pray that uptrend line holds...

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Your chart indicators also look maxed out on a lower high even on a monthly basis. Not a good sign at all mate. Better pray that uptrend line holds...
    Weak buying support from what I can see - Offer side building up momentum.

Now watch the 'long termers' scream at the daily price movements.