sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    I thought you TAers would be all over the associated BB tightening and implications for an imminent breakout? Or is that not in fashion anymore?
    BFG prefers to come up with his hope of what the shareprice will do, then strings together any available information that may support his wish.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    I thought you TAers would be all over the associated BB tightening and implications for an imminent breakout? Or is that not in fashion anymore?

Your right NG--from my limited knowledge it can signal a breakout(imminent ay be a bit strong though)--it can go either direction.
    I think those who are really good at charts can get an ''inkling of which way might be a little more likely'' (but Im not in that league)

I think it can sometimes take a while to happen

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I think those who are really good at charts can get an ''inkling of which way might be a little more likely'' (but Im not in that league)
    If I'm not mistaken, squeezing of the bollinger bands suggests the movement towards that of the existing trend is more likely.

Guru

Looking back,that does seem to be the case(but only just)----Only problem is ATM the sp is going the wrong direction

The BBs seem to be widening at the moment - at least the 20,2 ones are

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Weak buying support from what I can see - Offer side building up momentum.

Now watch the 'long termers' scream at the daily price movements.

Good call here mate

Not a good day for PEB shareprice is it

If the price doesn't stay within he +10% /-10% price envelope I can see it falling to the low 70s - maybe sub 70 again

I have noticed Mr Magoo

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    The BBs seem to be widening at the moment - at least the 20,2 ones are
    But the breakout has occurred--You just never know which way its going ,for sure.

Its now below my selling price before the announcement--My coffers are empty though as I have gotten interested and bought into another medical stock which IMO has better fundamentals.(doesnt have a fun thread though)
    It dropped 2% as soon as I bought in though so dont feel to bad guys--Still good looking chart though with a good ways to go before telling me to bail---Have faith skid.
    Last edited by skid; 05-12-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    But the breakout has occurred--You just never know which way its going ,for sure.

Its now below my selling price before the announcement--My coffers are empty though as I have gotten interested and bought into another medical stock which IMO has better fundamentals.(doesnt have a fun thread though)
    It dropped 2% as soon as I bought in though so dont feel to bad guys--Still good looking chart though with a good ways to go before telling me to bail---Have faith skid.
    TRU doesnt count as it's pretty much an SLI (Sorehead Lifestyle Investment)

Guru

Its not TRU-- It wouldnt be good form to mention it without a nod from the person who put me onto it--If its ok, you can feel free to compare the fundamentals and charts with PEB