sharetrader
    Guru

Is knowing Edisons valuation is paid for by PEB supposed to make us feel optimistic??

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Is knowing Edisons valuation is paid for by PEB supposed to make us feel optimistic??
    Try it, you might like it.

Banned

Edison cover thousands of companies in over a hundred countries, and have a business model dependent of status in their market, a wee company from the end of world wouldn’t be worth their global reputation.

But then, those sitting in their caravans on a Tuesday evening in nothing but their undies dreaming of an area 51 life whilst banging away on their ham radios and talk back shows might well possibly buy into the conspiracy theory.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Try it, you might like it.
    Ill leave that to you --got my eggs in a different basket thats giving me alot more reason to be optimistic ATM

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Edison cover thousands of companies in over a hundred countries, and have a business model dependent of status in their market, a wee company from the end of world wouldn’t be worth their global reputation.

But then, those sitting in their caravans on a Tuesday evening in nothing but their undies dreaming of an area 51 life whilst banging away on their ham radios and talk back shows might well possibly buy into the conspiracy theory.
    if you say so....Didnt realize that they only do valuations of companies that pay them to do so...

You have a pretty active imagination as far as conspiracy theorists go,there Mac

Guru

if you say so....Didnt realize that they only do valuations of companies that pay them to do so..
    generally yes so they trade off their reputation.

I note the NZX will be paying them to analysis all the companies on the NXT once it's up and running.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post

I note the NZX will be paying them to analysis all the companies on the NXT once it's up and running.
    And there will not be one "sell" or valuation lower than the current share price. Seen it every time with every stock they cover, even dogs like Snakk & SeaDragon.

You watch and see. Money can make you be the eternal optimist of the sharemarket I gather!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post

Getting paid by the NZX somehow goes down a bit better than getting paid by the company you are valuing--thats a bit to close for comfort

.....gotta go look for a caravan--hows that X-files theme song go again?.....
    Last edited by skid; 04-02-2015 at 07:43 AM.

AWOL

.....gotta go look for a caravan--hows that X-files theme song go again?.....
    Wouldnt a bit of Santana be more appropriate?

Frank Zappa