sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Absolutely agree here Miner. I think some wannabe investors never quite get there because they are just too conservative in their thinking. Even after analysing the balls off the subject company business they still look for any small reason that justifies not pulling the trigger. Then, just as they start to feel safe the company finally takes off and the opportunity has passed them by. They console themselves by knowing their money is still safely in the bank.

Then there are the others who never actually buy...they just love analysing and researching....
    So did either one of you take the time to research NAN when I mentioned it (before it went from $1.15 to $1.49??

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Cant imagine anyone buying PEB, or NAN for that matter, would think they had it "sussed" especially if they had done a bit of research.
    You can do all the research you like now the internet is here. Trolling endlessly through analysts, forums, news items, vast amounts of intricate medical information, laws, authorizations, recommendations, market announcements, what the charts did before and after breakfast, ----eventually something has to emerge from the slurry which inspires you as an individual to purchase or sell the particular share you are interested in. Some people cotton on to something early, some late and some are so engrossed in research waiting for the right bit of research, information, analysis to come along that they forget to buy any in the first place. But by gee their research was bloody marvellous.
    If we all waited until all the boxes were ticked from all sources available, well, ----there goes the sharemarket.
    I'm off to the waiting room.
    I think you may have answered your own question--Its just a matter of who you run with..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Then there are those who have bought, think they have it sussed but do not see the fully loaded freight train barreling towards them at 200mph.

Tick ... tick ... tick
    2015 - The year of the Snapster Balanced on a Moose heading towards PEB holders at light speed

Then there are those who have bought, think they have it sussed but do not see the fully loaded freight train barreling towards them at 200mph.

Tick ... tick ... tick
    Here we go again....stop writing in riddles Balance.
    Define who/what, in your view, is the "fully loaded freight train".... Travelling at 200 mph.

You are looking at it from the wrong angle.
    Its vertical and not horizontal.
    The light is on a PEB rocketship in an underground silo awaiting completion of the launch countdown.
    Haha - checked the rocket fuel recently? Been leaking and going to need top up soon.

Well, I thought its time I finally joined the fun. Two days ago, I was researching internet forums for bladder cancer to see what I could find. Anyway, found details of an Israeli company wanting to take a slice of the pie.

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/...re/IN21558.htm

The CellDetect® urine test successfully identified cancerous cells in urine samples in patients with a history of the disease, with reported sensitivity of 84.4% and specificity of 82.7% for the study's primary endpoint.

So, I certainly hope the PEB horse has enough lead to win the race.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    Well, I thought its time I finally joined the fun. Two days ago, I was researching internet forums for bladder cancer to see what I could find. Anyway, found details of an Israeli company wanting to take a slice of the pie.

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/...re/IN21558.htm

The CellDetect® urine test successfully identified cancerous cells in urine samples in patients with a history of the disease, with reported sensitivity of 84.4% and specificity of 82.7% for the study's primary endpoint.

So, I certainly hope the PEB horse has enough lead to win the race.
    Woah. PEB better put things into 4th gear. If it's one thing about Israel, it is that they are technically advanced and hungry. Let's hope PEB has an edge to market.

Banned

It seems to be more of a test for recurrance primarily, rather than an early stage diagnostic test or a perhaps prognostic test. It would be interesting actually to see what the sensitivity and specificity specs are for Tis, Ta, T1, T2 and T3 stages, which seem to be much harder to achieve with the sort of results Cxbladder(detect) achieves.

Might be a competitor for Cxbladder(health) though when launched though sometime down stream, suspect that they may have to do more than just a 217 patient trial though.

Research from Edison is better than no research but investors need to take the 'research' with a huge grain of salt.

Edison does not really do independent research but regurgitates a company's view of how the market should view it as an investment proposition - akin to a summary of a company's annual report.

A classic case of research which is 'no care and no responsibility'.
    Nothing tells us more about how hopelessly compromised paid research is - S&P effectively paying a US$1.375 billion fine to settle the case against it for the bastardization of its research and ratings.

So take Edison's research paid for the company with the above in mind.

Nothing tells us more about how hopelessly compromised paid research is - S&P effectively paying a US$1.375 billion fine to settle the case against it for the bastardization of its research and ratings.

So take Edison's research paid for the company with the above in mind.
    But Edison reports move the market Balance

Most be another one for PEB coming up ....about time they did one or ATM as well