sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    But Edison reports move the market Balance

Most be another one for PEB coming up ....about time they did one or ATM as well
    Just like prunes move my bowels!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    With the share price in the 70s and awaiting news it would seem vast quantities of salt have already been applied to Edison and Forsyth Barrs ratings over the 1.00 mark.
    Will be interesting to see what they come up with if and when:
    1 CMS is signed. (Early 2015 is running out fast but there are miles of red tape to get through.)
    2 There is a substantially increased Full Year over Half Year. ( I have my suspicions and especially if 1 happens soon)
    3 Triage is launched in the States. (This is a sleeper. It can ride into all the clinics and providers signed up on the back of Detect. Triage is what the urologists were asking for.

Any one, two or all three should provoke some action.
    I suppose one could work on the theory that the share price will settle at 50c below an Edison Research rating prior to any further Edison reports.
    In a salt laden atmosphere.
    I think the market atmosphere has moved to a point where mere speculation is not enough any more--something concrete needs to happen (like the song ''we got to move them color TVs'')---doesnt mean its not going to happen,but until it does,I dont think a new product will have the same ''ump'' as news that the old one is selling. When that happens(old one selling) then it should breath new life in the mix (could still be cautious at first)

I wouldnt be paying for another report unless i had something to back it up at this stage---if they do, imo it would be a bad sign (asking for more faith)

At some stage ,something has got to create an exponential increase in sales--the growth curve depends on it.
    Last edited by skid; 05-02-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I think the market atmosphere has moved to a point where mere speculation is not enough any more--something concrete needs to happen (like the song ''we got to move them color TVs'')---doesnt mean its not going to happen,but until it does,I dont think a new product will have the same ''ump'' as news that the old one is selling. When that happens(old one selling) then it should breath new life in the mix (could still be cautious at first)

I wouldnt be paying for another report unless i had something to back it up at this stage---if they do, imo it would be a bad sign (asking for more faith)

At some stage ,something has got to create an exponential increase in sales--the growth curve depends on it.
    Remember :

2012 - "Labtests exclusive sales for CxBladder".

2013 - "Mid Central DHB first to use CxBladder"

2013 - "CxBladder excels in NZ".

2013 - "Agreement with Choice makes CXBladder available to 14 million Americans".

2013 - "Agreement with Fedmed makes CxBladder available to an additional 40 million Americans" etc etc etc.

2013 - "Agreement with Stratose gives access to 8.6 million Americans".

2013 - "Tens of thousands of tests in 2014".

Heaps of outlandish statements but very little to show for all the above statements.

One of you strong proponents of great things to come for PEB may like to have a closer look at the last set of financial statements and presentations by PEB with particular focus on the cash flow and revenue situation.

And yes, do take my comments in the context that I have sold out - so I am biased and happy to be out!
    Last edited by Balance; 05-02-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Guru

It goes to show the importance of being already established in the marketplace with a good distribution network--It was worth an additional 30c a share for me to buy in to a company that had achieved this.
    (ie further along the growth curve)
    Last edited by skid; 05-02-2015 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I think the market atmosphere has moved to a point where mere speculation is not enough any more--something concrete needs to happen (like the song ''we got to move them color TVs'')---.
    'Money for Nothing' a cool ringtone

Guru

All together now ''we got to move those bladder cancer tests''

Guru

absolutely right --well have to keep an eye on that--but the big difference is that they are already established now ,so there is a greater chance of going it alone--they have already been through that ''market recognition phase''--They have their place in the market.
    as long as they stay on course ,Im good (if your staying in touch,you would have seen KWs comparison graph)--meanwhile ,the market seemed to like it.

Keep in mind-its not a competition-you could have been invested in both.

If Nan stumbles,I have an exit strategy--If PEB takes its place as the one to back--Ill be there----but at this stage i like to keep the gambleing on rumour investments to a minimum.---(if it went sub 70 i would be very tempted though)--IMO it would be undervalued then so it most likely wont go there--it would still be a punt though. (although with lots of potential)

Once they are over the hump,things will be safer IMO---That was the case with Nan when it was brought to my attention--It seemed the easier road--so far -so good

Disc-they are not going to like that you brought this up,so I wont carry on any farther--best of luck
    Last edited by skid; 09-02-2015 at 09:36 AM.

Guru

I dunno--who ever was complaining about commenting about other shares on the PEB thread(which can be on the emotional side)---it was tounge and cheek

Your getting me in trouble--(I had to convince the 2 big Italian guys at the door with their hands in their coats,that I was not talking about them)
    Last edited by skid; 09-02-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Guru

It would be good to be a fly on the wall and know exactly what went down(instead of guessing)--In terms of paying them enough,I would imagine it would be a cut of sales profit--

This was posted some time back..

Go-it-alone strategy looking more attractive:- while we are encouraged
    by GE commitments in the updated agreement, we believe there is a need
    for this intent to translate into commercial reality. If NAN were marketing
    the trophon, we believe it would be able to directly target all ultrasound
    customers (not just the GE’s) and increase the gross margin by 150%-
    200%. While this may result in a short term decline in top-line sales and
    additional sales cost, we believe this would be offset by the impact on
    profitability and future growth potential

This has been discussed on the NAN thread

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    There was a lot of noise about how PEB should get a partner in order to succeed so its a valid point for discussion. NAN was put forward as an example of how to go about it. Well either NAN said stuff it to GE, we have used you to get established now you can go,
    Nice. Or GE said stuff it to NAN , you are not paying us enough to do your distributing and we feel used. Partnerships dont always work out unless the inputs and compensations are pretty equal.
    GE is not going,they will continue as a non exclusive sales agent for NAN--more on Nan thread