sharetrader
    Jeremy Clarkson's Punchbag

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Glad I made my money on PEB when it suddenly rocketed, which seems so long ago now, so I can view this thread, with its strutting ego's and cryptic innuendo as entertainment and with bemused interest.

Otherwise, why would you

(merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bemuse
    to cause to have feelings of wry or tolerant amusement)
    I prefer to bang my head against a brick wall. Repeatedly

AWOL

Oct 2013 PEB signs up three major providers four months after release to market in US
    Dec 2013 Infamous" tens of thousands" statement contained in ODT report

No comment

AWOL

7.48 minerbarejet posts facts
    7.49 Balance amends post to include chairman selling shares.
    8.15 Balance posts a reply to himself.

no comment

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post

no comment
    Thanks for the prompt about the Chairman selling.

Forgot to include it first time but since you provided the prompt with your timeline post, I included it. Thanks again!

27 March 2012 - "Labtests exclusive sales for CxBladder".
    30 May 2013 - "Mid Central DHB first to use CxBladder"
    10 Sep 2013 - "CxBladder excels in NZ".

2 Oct 2013 - "Agreement with Choice makes CXBladder available to 14 million Americans".
    16 Oct 2013 - "Agreement with Fedmed makes CxBladder available to an additional 40 million Americans" etc etc etc.
    18 Oct 2013 - "First commercial sale for CxBladder in US"
    22 Oct 2013 - "Agreement with Stratose gives access to 8.6 million Americans".

28 Dec 2013 - "SEVERAL tens of thousands of tests in 2014".

7 Mar 2014 - "Chairman sells shares".
    10 Mar 2014 - "CEO sells shares".

Did I miss the clarification by PEB to the "SEVERAL tens of thousands of tests"? Please put in as appropriate.
    Last edited by Balance; 13-02-2015 at 08:58 PM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Forgot to include it first time but since you provided the prompt with your timeline post, I included it.

Thanks again!
    no comment

AWOL

Forgot to include it first time but since you provided the prompt with your timeline post, I included it. Thanks again!

27 March 2012 - "Labtests exclusive sales for CxBladder".
    30 May 2013 - "Mid Central DHB first to use CxBladder"
    10 Sep 2013 - "CxBladder excels in NZ".

2 Oct 2013 - "Agreement with Choice makes CXBladder available to 14 million Americans".
    16 Oct 2013 - "Agreement with Fedmed makes CxBladder available to an additional 40 million Americans" etc etc etc.
    18 Oct 2013 - "First commercial sale for CxBladder in US"
    22 Oct 2013 - "Agreement with Stratose gives access to 8.6 million Americans".

28 Dec 2013 - "SEVERAL tens of thousands of tests in 2014".

7 Mar 2014 - "Chairman sells shares".
    10 Mar 2014 - "CEO sells shares".

Did I miss the clarification by PEB to the "SEVERAL tens of thousands of tests"? Please put in as appropriate.
    8.28 Minerbarejet posts timeline
    8.49 Balance thanks Minerbarejet for posting a timeline at 8.28 that prompts him to amend his post to include "chairman selling shares" at 7.49

no comment

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    good research skid but there is two more new, ready to market, bladder cancer bio marker competitors with major JV partners rolling out their product
    BFG will hopefully post the announcements when he comes off being red carded.
    For the record I only got the info recently.

Could you imagine how the urologist feel about being bombarded with all these bio marker options........
    Personally I think they will lean towards products being promoted by the large pharmaceuticals rather than an independent. Especially when the price war starts.
    The development to date for those who are just joining the thread.

http://www.clpmag.com/2015/01/abbott...cer-biomarker/

"Abbott currently offers the only FDA-approved urine-based molecular test for bladder cancer, UroVysion, which is included in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network and European Association of Urology guidelines.

The FGFR3 mutation analysis assay will be available in early 2015. Abbott is also in the process of developing reagents for further studies, and is exploring collaborations with pharmaceutical companies to leverage the FGFR3 test as a companion diagnostic for emerging bladder cancer therapies."
    Last edited by Balance; 13-02-2015 at 09:41 PM.

The development to date for those who are just joining the thread.

http://www.clpmag.com/2015/01/abbott...cer-biomarker/

"Abbott currently offers the only FDA-approved urine-based molecular test for bladder cancer, UroVysion, which is included in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network and European Association of Urology guidelines.

The FGFR3 mutation analysis assay will be available in early 2015. Abbott is also in the process of developing reagents for further studies, and is exploring collaborations with pharmaceutical companies to leverage the FGFR3 test as a companion diagnostic for emerging bladder cancer therapies."
    Cripes, hope this doesn t mean the death knoll for PEB...
    Why oh why has it taken PEB so long to get to the FDA approval stage..

For those new to the thread.....

and of far more consequence than the recent dramatic EXPOSE by the resident cock-teasers on this thread .....

the Crusaders lost 20/10 to the Rebels ......jesus wept

I'm more worried by Carter's left leg injury, than Abbott, Costello and who-ever else has just been sold a pup of a product.

Could someone tell me who is the institution on the bid every closing auction please. Balance, is it you?

Oh, let me know when you are back off the bench
    Last edited by Xerof; 13-02-2015 at 11:45 PM.

Banned

There are several other tests in the market place, hardly new news really, some of those have been available for 10 years now, some might even sell a few tests.

There are some that are in development too, but unless they can offer the same disruptive tech with 100% sensitivity within the key critical Tis, Ta, T1, T2 and T3 tumor stages, then they won’t be as good as Cxbladder(detect), it’s not easy equalling or bettering 100%, unless you think 101% is actually possible.

There are no other such test products presently available within the market, even if there was another in development at present, it then takes at least two, probably more, years to work through clinical trials and regulatory approvals to reach a commercial launch.

Pacific Edge already have two commercial test products and will have four commercial products by that time and are likely to be busy saturating the market with them, quite a barrier to entry even if others can do 100% too.

PEB should probably be well on their way to achieving their humble goal of achieving a 10% market share by then, quite an understated goal IMO, but perhaps in a couple of years another might come along with an equally good test and claim their own 10% of the market, who knows, it’s a big enough sand pit.

As for Abbot, they’ve bought very old and dated tech, and perhaps they will sell a few tests to suckers.

I’ll be happy to explain why their test will never really sell much, there is another really very good reason for that ?

Apologies for the ramble, just trying to better clarify for those new to Pacific Edge.

kind regards to all, Mac