sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Morning MAC...

I note your source is a "reliable" one. Does this mean there might be an increase in sales revenue since the HY15 report?

If so, I guess it maybe appears to sound just a wee bit of a chance of being positive...and they are even brash enough to state they are pleased it "is going to plan". But what do they know eh?
    Thats not the right question--They know what they know---Its what they want you to know that is more relevant

Well, I'm very happy to read it. Thanks MAC - great stuff. The Insurance Carrier uptake was something that I had trouble understanding. There is obviously a well beaten path to follow and this to me confirms that they are quietly knocking the b's off.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    --what would you say to those investors who left all their money in because they care about the company--They might say you abandoned it--you took your money and ran(leaving in the measly profit you made out of others over valuing this stock(at $1.70--$1.50-1.40-etc etc.90c)
    ...."measly" profit ...? I'm very happy with what is left on the table Skid - which I don't think is "measly" either (not in anyone's terms!).

....I have no idea what other investors might say - and frankly, how other investors manage their investments is entirely their business.

Guru

...."measly" profit ...? I'm very happy with what is left on the table Skid - which I don't think is "measly" either (not in anyone's terms!).

....I have no idea what other investors might say - and frankly, how other investors manage their investments is entirely their business.
    Fine-Then dont put emotive posts about other investors with value judgements...(like yesterdays)...just sayin

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Well with due respect W69, if you are reverting to literature, check this http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.p...ersal_patterns as I was referring to the POTENTIAL however slim that this a is Bullish reversal signal. Monday's price action will confirm or otherwise.
    Hey Baa Baa--Out of interest what would todays price action have to do to confirm or deny?

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Fine-Then dont put emotive posts about other investors with value judgements...(like yesterdays)...just sayin
    As I have been reminded of in the past - everyone is entitled to their opinions Skid. I simply stated my opinion on what value, I felt, traders (both equity and currency) contribute to the markets they operate in. The evidence is there for all to see ... that is, they distort the real FINANCIAL picture and unfortunately - some innocent participants who are genuinely in the game lose their skin in the process.

It takes two sides of a story to create a forum (or debate?) - which is how it should be ... but you can't have it both ways.

Guru

As I have been reminded of in the past - everyone is entitled to their opinions Skid. I simply stated my opinion on what value, I felt, traders (both equity and currency) contribute to the markets they operate in. The evidence is there for all to see ... that is, they distort the real FINANCIAL picture and unfortunately - some innocent participants who are genuinely in the game lose their skin in the process.

It takes two sides of a story to create a forum (or debate?) - which is how it should be ... but you can't have it both ways.
    Exactly my point --You seemed to have contradicted yourself--Which post should we take on board --perhaps yesterdays was a bit over the top?(In the heat of the moment and all that) should we just disregard that one--if todays post is an amendment,then fair enough.

I stand corrected on my earlier post---BIG Profit
    Last edited by skid; 16-02-2015 at 12:19 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Yes thanks MAC, I agree with Psychic, I also have had communications along these lines with Pacific Edge - but still very nice to see in print.
    Yeah, I was a little curios as to why they haven't announced all that to the market yet, or perhaps they will, but I guess just doing what they said they would actually do isn't all that price sensitive.

Previously though, I’d thought that getting the insurers on board would be the big commercial roll out hurdle, but that’s pretty much dust now.

Sales growth from here, all those new sales folk working with the LUGs, converting all those new mini user programmes they told us about into sales, spreading the word at the conferences, working closely with the HMOs, cranking the handle.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    It's all going to the plan they provided us, the insurers are on board, the NPN's have all been signed up and it's now beyond the seven month duration that Pacific Edge told us that they would start to reap sales from.

Just that alone is a significant boost forward from this time last year, and yep we should see that reflected in revenues at reporting in 3 month’s time.

It’s onward and upward from this point in the plan, analyst price targets $1.25 and beyond.
    The analyst price target is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Hi Schrodinger; is that applicable to all threads on Share Trader, or primarily just to the Pacific Edge thread?
    Depends on how you view the investment analysis and early stage companies. Not picking on PEB as I have read the VML and that is meaningless too. Just observing that if you buy in @$0.75 and expect this to rise to at least $1.25 based on flimsy research then good luck to you. Pure speculation and to be kind the analyst does not understand how international markets work.

What should be used is yourself, MAC and the others who have commented and then combine that with your knowledge but to blindly trust the research report is silly.

For a more established companies the risks reduce imo (reliable business models) but I use them as a "fill in the gaps" but don't base my decisions on them. If you had access to the private equity/fund managers research that would be higher quality but that is internal. You can observe what they think by what they invest in.
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 16-02-2015 at 11:51 AM.