sharetrader
Page 113 of 2129 FirstFirst ... 13631031091101111121131141151161171231632136131113 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 21281

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Some serious buying coming into PEB this morning to take on the seller?

Someone just put 125,000 to buy at 60 cents.

Let's see if the seller will give away stock.
    Seller gave 100k shares yesterday at 60c.

Buyer back in at 125k to buy at 60c.

Looks like one big buyer and one big seller feeling each other out.

Well, just another piece of good news and me thinkth sp will be back to 65 cents.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation If it smells a bit

om mani peme hum

Banned

The PEB chart is looking a bit squeezed, five anguished tests of $0.61 resistance in the last six weeks too, won't do that forever.

Be nice if the good folk at PEB would formally announce first US sales, even just to pop us over the line ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post

.....nothing like a bit of healthy competition to highlight the alternatives to traditional thinking! The idea of only having to wait 30 minutes for a result must be appealing BUT I somehow doubt this odour testing will give a comprehensive analysis such as will result from PEBs technology.......and this is what Urologists will naturally be looking for. Might be years before they convert their prototype into the pictured compact (artists impression),then have it approved. Meantime PEB will (hopefully) be cementing its place as the new benchmark in Bladder Cancer diagnosis.........not to mention other cancers.
    Have a Gr8day.

Bollinger bands are getting extremely tight, with only a 4 cent gap between them. MACD is also teetering on moving into positive territory. Seems like there's a big seller that lets the price up to 61 and then starts selling hard again. I'm expecting a breakout soon, whether it be a result of institutional buying or traders pushing it high if it can break out above 62 or so. Been so many "almost" runs in the last few months, so this could all fizzle into nothing again. Ah well, even if it doesn't take off, indications of US sales in a few months will get it moving!

The AGM is only just over a month away. If there is no news before then, the meeting should provide an interesting update .

Default I wonder if tigers are as clever as dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    "...Traditionally, one of the methods used to pick up early signs of bladder cancer involves training dogs to sniff out the telltale scent – although using dogs for diagnoses in a hospital is far from ideal. However, the fact that dogs could detect cancer through smells gave rise to the idea that the key could be in the odor of certain gases."

“These results are very encouraging for the development of new diagnostic tools for bladder cancer, but we now need to look at larger samples of patients to test the device further before it can be used in hospitals,” says Professor Chris Probert of the University of Liverpool." - If the experience of PEB proves anything it is that simply identifying "the need to look at larger samples" is a far cry from what it actually takes to put this testing device "into hospitals". Dreaming.

AWOL

And now - Cellmid goes Japanese with latex.
    http://www.cellmid.com.au/content_co...ouncements.seo
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 18-07-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Yes Major - read about this earlier. Moving into cancer diagnostics too by the look of it. Do you reckon this could have any negative impact on PEB?

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Yes Major - read about this earlier. Moving into cancer diagnostics too by the look of it. Do you reckon this could have any negative impact on PEB?
    Damned if I know - this is all getting very confusing with all the different types of cancer and different methods of diagnosis - cellmid doing this - peb doing that- dogs sniffing this and that - startrek devices- think I will set my exit point at 15.71 about now and do a bit of waiting - as usual.