sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    ...Meanwhile the largest strike of mental health workers has just unfolded against (you guessed it) kaiser P--the reason not wages-or benefits for workers--Nope it s because workers claim that kaiser has cut back so much that they say mental health patients are not receiving proper care.....goes on to say Kaiser is breaking numerous federal and state laws regarding patient care.
    Yes, this involves KP's mental health division and is a years-old dispute now coming to a head. KP is a huge company and I would suspect its division that deals with cancer drugs etc is enirely separate and probably well funded. This seems to be borne out by one of the strike leaders who is quoted in the media as saying Kaiser does many things well but underfunds mental health care. I wouldn't read too much into this dispute as being relevant to KP's cancer trials with PEB.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Yup, Skid, Balance, PT - you have added nothing.
    PT - you have figures in mind - why not present them?
    Balance - more alluding to things . There are loads of things happening, which worries you most?
    Skid.. just love to see your personal analysis

Put up or shut up
    Psychic,

I use any company's information, projections, presentations etc as a guide - not as statements of truth which are going to eventuate. And I monitor carefully what the company asserts and says against developments as they happen. And I talk to competitors, suppliers, creditors, customers etc etc to get alternative and/or affirmative views.

The business/industry/market that PEB is in is very dynamic and becoming crowded (alerted to already by Snapiti) so PEB's competitive edge can only last so long.

There is an imperative need therefore for PEB to get traction and establish market positioning. PEB started its market positioning program in 2012 by using 'user programs' with the intention of shifting the program to full commercial relationships in 2013. Refer AR 2013. Assess and judge for yourself where PEB is at with that strategy of shifting user programs to commercial relationships.

Meanwhile, other players with deeper pockets, market presence and different strategies are entering and/or enhancing their products in the bladder cancer urine test market. It is not a stand still situation where PEB has the luxury of time (and money) to achieve its market positioning! This information is freely available - one only has to search and read!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Psychic,

I use any company's information, projections, presentations etc as a guide - not as statements of truth which are going to eventuate. And I monitor carefully what the company asserts and says against developments as they happen. And I talk to competitors, suppliers, creditors, customers etc etc to get alternative and/or affirmative views.

The business/industry/market that PEB is in is very dynamic and becoming crowded (alerted to already by Snapiti) so PEB's competitive edge can only last so long.

There is an imperative need therefore for PEB to get traction and establish market positioning. PEB started its market positioning program in 2012 by using 'user programs' with the intention of shifting the program to full commercial relationships in 2013. Refer AR 2013. Assess and judge for yourself where PEB is at with that strategy of shifting user programs to commercial relationships.

Meanwhile, other players with deeper pockets, market presence and different strategies are entering and/or enhancing their products in the bladder cancer urine test market. It is not a stand still situation where PEB has the luxury of time (and money) to achieve its market positioning! This information is freely available - one only has to search and read!
    Thank you Balance but you still have not come up with a threat we might discuss. Alluding to something Snapiti knows about (via Moosie if I recall) is not useful to any here.

Of course there is competition - new and old. I've read of plenty. But does this secret test of yours better the robust performance of Cxbladder? Has it's performance been fully validated? Post it up - lets look at it!

One will come about in time for sure - there are too many chasing this prize. PEB is chasing 10% of the market - hardly world domination. Will your new test make all others defunct?

It would be nice to debate facts rather than opinion here for a change

Banned

Thank you Balance but you still have not come up with a threat we might discuss. Alluding to something Snapiti knows about (via Moosie if I recall) is not useful to any here.

Of course there is competition - new and old. I've read of plenty. But does this secret test of yours better the robust performance of Cxbladder? Has it's performance been fully validated? Post it up - lets look at it!

One will come about in time for sure - there are too many chasing this prize. PEB is chasing 10% of the market - hardly world domination. Will your new test make all others defunct?

It's hard to beat 100% sensitivity performance too, and four Cxbladder products that will be saturating the market creating a barrier to entry.

Many others will strut about in the media, it's a sexy sector, perhaps one or two might even consider spending $30M to $60M and have a punt, or perhaps they will waiver and decide to put that cash to work in the market where they have a better chance of success and a less competitive foe like Pacific Edge.

What is satisfying though, of any other possible competition, we are invested in the one that has the best performing product, the first mover advantage with RNA tech, that is two years ahead of any of the others, and even better is right now at the base of a nice revenue ramp up curve

Edison cover the competition fairly for those looking for a summary based on more in-depth research.

http://www.edisoninvestmentresearch....=%%emailaddr%%

Attachment 7077
    Last edited by MAC; 18-02-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Teach a man to fish etc.

Really so hard to do some decent research versus taking a company's reports etc as gospel truth?

10% market share is a huge ask for any company - let alone a company from NZ with the limited marketing, promotion, financial and distribution resources like PEB.

The fact that PEB is not prepared to disclose numbers tells me a lot. A company which is tracking against a market share target with confidence will post the numbers as the very act engenders user confidence to pay the product (marketing 101).
    Last edited by Balance; 18-02-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Not interested in your opinion Balance, post some fact.

Not interested in your opinion Balance, post some fact.
    DYOR.

Not going to spoonfeed you as you are already well fed by PEB and its posters here.
    Last edited by Balance; 18-02-2015 at 06:29 PM.

Did you guys not read STMOD's new warning/threat today?

Some of us would like this thread to continue, minus the childish pointless ad hominem stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Did you guys not read STMOD's new warning/threat today?

Some of us would like this thread to continue, minus the childish pointless ad hominem stuff.
    Suppose you will be pushing that little triangle button at the left bottom on any post that offends you.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Suppose you will be pushing that little triangle button at the left bottom on any post that offends you.
    No, that wouldn't solve anything really. It's not a question of whether I am offended, and the thread is obviously being monitored anyway.

I doubt if I'm the only one who fails to see the point of the personally antagonistic tone it sometimes descends to when there are plenty of issues that could be discussed in an adult and informative way. I'm interested in all contributors' views about PEB, but not their petty personal putdowns and oneupmanship.