sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    I have a friend who is a QC and i'm sure I could call on him if the need arose but I am not silly enough to waste money on this company. As I said before, the value of any company is in inverse poportion to the number of posts on this forum and this one is in a lemming like race to the cliff with WDT. I come onto this thread just for the amusement of knowing that, while I can be a fool too often for my own liking, ther are others who spend a lot mre time in that codition than I do. Today's a good day - I made $40 on the horses yesterday and got two lines on my Lotto ticket for a total of $66.
    I often like your posts but this one is uneducated dribble apart from the line about your winnings.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Not really, it’s just now the beginning,

1. CLIA approval
    2. US lab construction
    3. Cxbladder(detect) product launch
    4. NPN network provider agreements
    5. KP demonstration user programme agreement
    6. Hiring of initial sales force (12 staff)
    7. Opening up of initial geographic sales regions
    8. Large insurers commencing reimbursement
    9. Commence LUG user programmes
    10. Start of revenue ramp up <--- WE ARE HERE
    11. Cxbladder(triage) product launch
    12. Medicare coverage
    13. Commencement of insurer contract agreements
    14. KP demonstration user programme results
    15. KP contract agreement
    16. Profitability
    17. Cxbladder(predict) product launch
    18. Further HMO user programme initiated
    19. Veterans Association coverage
    20. Onward and upward to $100M revenues
    Perhaps this excellent summary of MAC's could be made a sticky at the start of the thread to serve as a guideline for any future input. It could be added to as things develop. Any posts not containing some reference to the above subjects, be it for or against, could be removed.

One that could be added is the reannouncement of the retracted cxbladder patent for Europe, should be due very soon. It was stated it would be awarded in February, I think.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 23-02-2015 at 10:30 AM. Reason: additional thread related matter

Quote Originally Posted by STMOD View Post
    And posts such as this now get you banned for at least a couple of days.

STMOD
    Ok all, the bar has been set, let's all stick to it and there should be no more problems, k?

Quote Originally Posted by STMOD View Post
    And posts such as this now get you banned for at least a couple of days.

STMOD
    I'm heartily sick of all the personal crap that's been going down (and I'm sure others are too) so can I suggest the "terms of trade" be published somewhere on the website and be made quite explicit e.g.

1st offence: A Warning
    2nd offence: Banned for a week
    Next offence after 1st ban: Siberia forever

Maybe that might ensure the content remains a little more sanitary - though I hope it wont disallow some of the humour that we all need to keep us sane.

Banned

Anyway back to Pacific Edge,

Thanks Hancock’s for posting the regional sales coverage, the comparison with this time last year shows good traction leading up to the end of the 31 March reporting season.

Six times as many sales staff may not translate to six times sales but there seems every reason to anticipate the start of the sales ramp up is well underway now.

Onward, forward and upward.

Attachment 7113

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Anyway back to Pacific Edge,

Thanks Hancock’s for posting the regional sales coverage, the comparison with this time last year shows good traction leading up to the end of the 31 March reporting season.

Six times as many sales staff may not translate to six times sales but there seems every reason to anticipate the start of the sales ramp up is well underway now.

Onward, forward and upward.
    Actually with six times more staff I would hope that this would translate into a lot more than a 6x growth factor in sales, as product awareness would spread significantly quicker.

Looking at comparable company's the sales uptake is exponential in the first few years. Here's an example from a similar company in their space, i.e. cancer diagnostics (non-competing product):

Year 1 - 440 tests - Revenue $327k
    Year 2 - 7000 tests - Revenue $4.823m
    Year 3 - 14,500 tests - Revenue $27.006m
    Year 4 - 24,450 tests - Revenue $62.745m
    Year 5 - 39,640 tests - Revenue $108.658m
    Year 6 - 49,030 tests - Revenue $146.581m
    --- ---- --- --- --- --- --- ---
    Year 10 - 85,510 tests - Revenue: $259.192m - Market Cap $825m USD.
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

Banned

Would be a pleasant thing Whipmoney for the company and patient shareholders after a few years of following all the good R&D to be rewarded like that.

Pacific Edge explained that it was a seven month process for the NPN’s to start reimbursement, which probably in all practicality marked the kick off whistle blow within FY15 year. Probably makes FY15 more like year one in that comparison.

Still though, analyst consensus for all that is for FY15 revenues of $3.2M, roughly equivalent to about 5,800 sales, have to sit tight and wait for the results now I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    Actually with six times more staff I would hope that this would translate into a lot more than a 6x growth factor in sales, as product awareness would spread significantly quicker.

Looking at comparable company's the sales uptake is exponential in the first few years. Here's an example from a similar company in their space, i.e. cancer diagnostics (non-competing product):

Year 1 - 440 tests - Revenue $327k
    Year 2 - 7000 tests - Revenue $4.823m
    Year 3 - 14,500 tests - Revenue $27.006m
    Year 4 - 24,450 tests - Revenue $62.745m
    Year 5 - 39,640 tests - Revenue $108.658m
    Year 6 - 49,030 tests - Revenue $146.581m
    --- ---- --- --- --- --- --- ---
    Year 10 - 85,510 tests - Revenue: $259.192m - Market Cap $825m USD.
    Now that is a hockey stick. If PEB does that it will be impressive.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I often like your posts but this one is uneducated dribble apart from the line about your winnings.
    Man! your on a roll couts

Guru

Well folks--If there is anyone who feel they missed out on going back 14months and reading what has actually happened and what was predicted and by whom--now is your chance---i can assure you --it is an eye opener--This is reality==what has actually happened (and said) in what has led us up to where we are now.(Its very easy to skim over the bits that have gotten sidetracked)