sharetrader
    Banned

They are a year behind I reckon which is ok within the big picture for long term holders, it’s a five year plan, and Pacific Edge have never provided annualised guidance, thus far, for good reason.

That reason is simply because they have been in a phase where the schedule control has been determined by others, network providers, insurers and CMS, as they work through those processes.

Once the NPN’s, insurers and Medicare have worked through their respective processes and are on board the schedule control reverts back to Pacific Edge.

The positive aspect is that they are largely through that phase and they’ve timed the hiring of staff well in that context and are now ready to ramp up.

1. CLIA approval
    2. US lab construction
    3. Cxbladder(detect) product launch
    4. NPN network provider agreements
    5. KP demonstration user programme agreement
    6. Hiring of initial sales force (12 staff)
    7. Opening up of initial geographic sales regions
    8. Large insurers commencing reimbursement
    9. Commence LUG user programmes
    10. Start of revenue ramp up <--- WE ARE HERE
    11. Cxbladder(triage) product launch
    12. Medicare coverage
    13. Commencement of insurer contract agreements
    14. KP demonstration user programme results
    15. KP contract agreement
    16. Profitability
    17. Cxbladder(predict) product launch
    18. Further HMO user programme initiated
    19. Veterans Association coverage
    20. Onward and upward to $100M revenues

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    He didn't mention Melanoma in Europe - you must have missed the comma after Cxbladder in the second paragraph of the response.
    Cheers
    Pierre
    Miner, I didn't read the response in the way you did but I have just received the following clarification from PEB - so your interpretation was correct.

"I subsequently realised that in my email I had incorrectly made reference to melanoma instead of gastric cancer, in relation to the European patents issued yesterday.
    Apologies for any confusion this may have caused."

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Miner, I didn't read the response in the way you did but I have just received the following clarification from PEB - so your interpretation was correct.

"I subsequently realised that in my email I had incorrectly made reference to melanoma instead of gastric cancer, in relation to the European patents issued yesterday.
    Apologies for any confusion this may have caused."
    Ah well its all sorted then. Thanks for your consideration in posting the correction. It just didn't make sense the way it was.
    Now the question is: Why would Melanoma spring to mind on his part. Something else on the cards perhaps?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by STMOD View Post
    This post is not helpful in maintaining the required tone for this thread.
    With all due respect,I believe it is helpful for those new to share trading who are trying to figure out where to invest.
    With this information they have a better understanding of the risks involved.
    It has also led to a response that they can take into consideration.
    I understand where you are coming from,due to past posts, but in this case wouldnt you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Ah well its all sorted then. Thanks for your consideration in posting the correction. It just didn't make sense the way it was.
    Now the question is: Why would Melanoma spring to mind on his part. Something else on the cards perhaps?
    This was included in yesterday's release:
    "Meanwhile Pacific Edge has been rapidly extending its portfolio of intellectual property based on its molecular diagnostic technology with the recent grant of patents in the US for the prognosis of melanoma..."

Maybe that was in his mind?
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

There's mention of PEB in the HY financial report from CDY released yesterday:

The Consolidated Entity licenced its cancer diagnostic patents to Pacific Edge Biotechnology Limited (“Pacific Edge”) in 2010 for the use in their bladder cancer diagnostic test. The test was launched in Australia and New Zealand in 2012 and Pacific Edge reported on the opening of their USA based laboratory in September 2012. Cxbladder® was launched in the USA in March 2013 after Pacific Edge received their CLIA certification for its laboratories. In August 2013 the Consolidated Entity received a milestone payment in Pacific Edge shares (1,084,622 shares) at the time their sales activities commenced in the United States. The Pacific Edge shares have subsequently been sold on market.

During the half year ended 31 December 2014 Pacific Edge paid to the Consolidated Entity $18,040 in royalties in relation to their license and announced the launch of a new triaging product for bladder cancer.

Pretty sure we already knew that CDY needed the cash sold their shares, but does this amount of royalties paid by PEB give any insight on sales?

Banned

That would be a royalty payment from the Pacific Edge HY15 period, so retrospective.

Quote Originally Posted by slack View Post
    There's mention of PEB in the HY financial report from CDY released yesterday:

The Consolidated Entity licenced its cancer diagnostic patents to Pacific Edge Biotechnology Limited (“Pacific Edge”) in 2010 for the use in their bladder cancer diagnostic test. The test was launched in Australia and New Zealand in 2012 and Pacific Edge reported on the opening of their USA based laboratory in September 2012. Cxbladder® was launched in the USA in March 2013 after Pacific Edge received their CLIA certification for its laboratories. In August 2013 the Consolidated Entity received a milestone payment in Pacific Edge shares (1,084,622 shares) at the time their sales activities commenced in the United States. The Pacific Edge shares have subsequently been sold on market.

During the half year ended 31 December 2014 Pacific Edge paid to the Consolidated Entity $18,040 in royalties in relation to their license and announced the launch of a new triaging product for bladder cancer.

Pretty sure we already knew that CDY needed the cash sold their shares, but does this amount of royalties paid by PEB give any insight on sales?
    According to RM Research, CDY obtains 1.5% royalty fee from all sales and their forecasts in Oct 2012 when CxBladder was launched are that CDY will receive royalty incomes from PEB of :

1. $79,885 in FY2014,

2. $508,450 in FY2015.

$18,040 is a long long way off from the figures above and imo shows just how far behind PEB is from initial expectations!

In fact, it means that PEB's CxBladder slaes for the HY were $1.136m.
    Last edited by Balance; 25-02-2015 at 12:19 PM.

Banned

I find it a useful summary tool to talk too in relation to what is otherwise a very complex commercial roll out sequence, it hangs on my wall for reference, that's all.

Matters not to me to keep such things to myself in future if folk are not at all interested.

Feedback accepted.

Nice work???

If you want a "true indication", just read the 28 November 2014 report to end of Sept 2014 - sales of 1.011m, which I presume is net of the royalties due in the following period.
    Last edited by Xerof; 25-02-2015 at 12:33 PM.