sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    My very frank opinion to PEB is that they are better off spending the $60,000 on a good investors' communication person.

Edison has zero credibility with the institutions who are ultimately going to drive PEB's sp.
    How amusing.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up If you guys don't appreciate this no one will

Attachment 7149

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

AWOL

Lol
    Now come on PT, you know jolly well PEB wont accept anyones sample in a bottle like that.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Lol
    Now come on PT, you know jolly well PEB wont accept anyones sample in a bottle like that.
    Is my computer screwed up ,or did you post at 3:22am...please tell me your in a different time zone.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Is my computer screwed up ,or did you post at 3:22am...please tell me your in a different time zone.
    No, Skid,
    I'm in a Parallel Universe where PEB is doing wonders for mankind with their vast pipeline of products.

Guru

Ohhhh....thats it...all clear now (lets hope management bring that into this universe in meaningful numbers)
    Last edited by skid; 02-03-2015 at 09:51 AM.

Hmmm, names in the top 5 holders added another Million shares to the kitty in the first 2 weeks of February, mainly a very reputable broking house. Thats almost all the traded shares for that period.......virtually nobody in the top 100 sold any.

Who'd have thought eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    No, Skid,
    I'm in a Parallel Universe where PEB is doing wonders for mankind with their vast pipeline of products.
    Vast pipeline of products ain't gonna cut it as far as Earthly Universe is concerned - it's numbers, numbers and more numbers.

Notice how the market does not react much to announcements of new products and/or patents anymore?

Promises may get you the girl but delivery of said promises is what keeps her!

Another mention of $100m target in 5 years time (adjusted for PEB's parallel universe space time) may just be the last straw!

PEB better delivers good numbers when it reports in May 2015 or else the sp has a target of 40c written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Hmmm, names in the top 5 holders added another Million shares to the kitty in the first 2 weeks of February, mainly a very reputable broking house. Thats almost all the traded shares for that period.......virtually nobody in the top 100 sold any.

Who'd have thought eh?
    Thanks Xerof. They clearly don't get their info from ST..

AWOL

For the purposes of assisting newbies associated with this thread, ( there may be some left) could you possibly be a little more explicit in what you define as "good". Is this "good" according to research, "good" according to Edison, "good" according to analysts or "good" according to you. One mans good may very well be anothers excellent or terrible depending on where you are standing and what the expectations are. Personally I was encouraged by the HY result and anticipate further inroads into the maket have been made. How " good" they are remains to be seen. Just wondering at what level "good" kicks in over in your universe.

In answer to post 12867
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 02-03-2015 at 01:56 PM. Reason: clarity