sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    For the purposes of assisting newbies associated with this thread, ( there may be some left) could you possibly be a little more explicit in what you define as "good". Is this "good" according to research, "good" according to Edison, "good" according to analysts or "good" according to you. One mans good may very well be anothers excellent or terrible depending on where you are standing and what the expectations are. Personally I was encouraged by the HY result and anticipate further inroads into the maket have been made. How " good" they are remains to be seen. Just wondering at what level "good" kicks in over in your universe.

In answer to post 12867
    Happy to answer the question if you can state your numbers on what to expect from PEB comes May 2015 for FYE 31 March 2015.

Then we can all compare notes.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Happy to answer the question if you can state your numbers on what to expect from PEB comes May 2015 for FYE 31 March 2015.

Then we can all compare notes.
    Im not getting sucked into that one.
    The question was about what level of revenues would constitute a " good result" to you.
    Mine would be anything from 4 mill up for Full Year 2015. Of course 7 mill would be excellent and 3 mill not what I wanted to hear at all.
    Over

Your turn Balance.

Im not getting sucked into that one.
    The question was about what level of revenues would constitute a " good result" to you.
    Mine would be anything from 4 mill up for Full Year 2015. Of course 7 mill would be excellent and 3 mill not what I wanted to hear at all.
    Over
    Thanks for that.

I don't think the market is expecting anything like $4m CxBladder sales revenues for the full year to 31 March 2015 for PEB.

I would say exceeding Forbar's forecast $3.0m CxBaldder sales revenue, representing 4,944 tests sold, is a good result.

AWOL

Thanks for that.

I don't think the market is expecting anything like $4m CxBladder sales revenues for the full year to 31 March 2015 for PEB.

I would say exceeding Forbar's forecast $3.0m CxBaldder sales revenue, representing 4,944 tests sold, is a good result.
    Thank you for your candid and explicit reply.
    Just to clarify - I did not mention sales revenues, just the full years total from all sources including grants.
    It may appear to some that we have a middle ground after all.
    I trust it does not turn into no mans land
    Over

Banned

Thanks for that.

Analyst consensus is for FY15 $3.2M revenues, double the half year result of $1.6M inc grants.

I wouldn't be surprised though to see a little outperformance actually given the new sales force, the network providers and insurers have all come on stream within the second half period !

Attachment 7162

Thank you for your candid and explicit reply.
    Just to clarify - I did not mention sales revenues, just the full years total from all sources including grants.
    It may appear to some that we have a middle ground after all.
    I trust it does not turn into no mans land
    Over
    I would have thought that the market is really only interested in how PEB's CxBladdder sales (by $ and units sold).

The govt grant ($4.5m over 3 years, and variable year by year based ipon R&D spend) is not a pertinent measure of how PEB is tracking towards its $100m sales target by 2018.

Hence, the Forbar numbers which actually are CxBladder specific.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...ics_shoul.html

January 2012 : "A New Zealand company that has developed an easy and accurate method for detecting bladder cancer plans to open a facility at Hershey that will bring about 100 marketing and laboratory jobs to the area over the next three years."

March 2015 : A long long way from 100 jobs in the USA, let alone in Hershey!

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...ics_shoul.html

January 2012 : "A New Zealand company that has developed an easy and accurate method for detecting bladder cancer plans to open a facility at Hershey that will bring about 100 marketing and laboratory jobs to the area over the next three years."

March 2015 : A long long way from 100 jobs in the USA, let alone in Hershey!
    Seems like a weak effort doesn't it.

Mind you, back then, PEB were probably thinking CMS, VA, KP et al would well be in the tent by now. Not PEB's fault the yanks are sluggish and wasting time....

We know a horse can be led to the water .... how can you force them to drink it?
    Last edited by Dentie; 03-03-2015 at 10:35 AM. Reason: completeness

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    totally PEB's fault for consistently using rhetoric to indicate that all the stars will align for them...... as time goes on even most of the bulls are getting the real picture.
    The lesson seems to be then .... do not operate or talk with any "confidence" when you are trying to launch your business or product - especially when trying to pitch it to those that want to be the biggest at everything....

However, there was no time wasted in respect to Mr Rutherford and what his efforts could achieve for those that were interested.

If I get nothing else out of reading this forum, I do get a good laugh from time to time. Today is one of those days ....