sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Pacific Edge advise within their billing policy that;

“Pacific Edge is a Medicare provider. Pacific Edge will accept patients with Medicare coverage, and these patients will have no financial responsibility for Cxbladder”

http://www.cxbladder.com/for-patients/billing-policy/

Unlike yourself, some of us bothered to go to the August AGM in Dunedin, where shareholders were advised by the CEO, at that time, that Pacific Edge were effectively stacking invoices ready to forward for payment upon an agreement to do so, good progress to that point.

Then, during the HY report conference call the CEO advised us that Medicare were accumulating a dossier of validation, that means study and clinical setting user programme outcomes. Many of which were complete at that time with an intention of preparing a multi-centre international study paper.

Since then it has come to our attention that Pacific Edge are now being reimbursed under Medicare Advantage Plans.

The CMS adoption process is not a black and white switch, there are a sequential series of process steps that must be undertaken.

In the big picture Pacific Edge are more or less relatively on track under that process, but oh don’t allow all that to get in the way of your relentless down ramping.

Anyone who critically evaluates PEB's track record of bullish promises but not delivering is down ramping?

You are starting to sound like the bulls with Pike River Coal and NZOG and yes, Snakk.

Shudder!
    Last edited by Balance; 06-03-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Banned

Good luck to you.

This appears to be a two person tag team .... look who's turn it is today.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Good luck to you.
    Remember this?

"I’m sorry to have to say that you may well be disappointed in your analysis Whipmoney, PEB told us at the time of the AGM that they could break even this financial year [1]. IMHO it’s more likely to be HY15 (November 2014).

My estimate is that this would require circa 21,000 US tests to cover costs and to turn a profit, but then as we know, PEB have already also told us that they expect to be “processing several tens of thousands of tests” within 2014 [2]."

In all seriousness, this is the danger of taking PEB's executives and Board at their words to get really upbeat and bullish with the stock.

Not so much good luck as good analysis and monitoring of the hype around PEB.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-03-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Deja vu, all over again.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    Hey Miner. Your turn. We want some humor.
    Too busy building a chicken coop, well it sort of looks like a chicken coop, suppose if I made it a bit bigger I could get one of them grey or black swans for it. Do they lay lotsa eggs?

Actually I might put wheels under it in the middle and build a dog kennel down the other end just for balance.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 06-03-2015 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Too busy building a chicken coop, well it sort of looks like a chicken coop, suppose if I made it a bit bigger I could get one of them grey or black swans for it. Do they lay lotsa eggs?
    Yes if you get a Swan the production will be worthy of a chart.

I am quietly confident you will get 10s of thousands of eggs. And even with a dog kennel down the other end it will be very hard for the Balance to shift away from that big pile of eggs.
    Last edited by Tsuba; 06-03-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Alright:

To scale this business and leverage all the investment to date will require success in the USA. This is where the majority of investment has gone

It is good to see he MCap reduce to semi realistic levels and hopefully this has flushed out the short term opportunists

I will be looking for rapid organic growth (excluding gifts and non core revenue) near the 100%+ level for the best case scenario. My analysis is on the assumption they take the business through to 100 m rev only on the last capital raise

Based on previous posters the consensus is 3.2m. Not sure if this was pure core op revenue or including grants. Would love the revenue broken into segments but not expecting it. Based on growth assumptions that most of this revenue is the USA then this will either derisk the chance they will miss the goal or confirm that they will reach it

I am still sticking by the 100m figure by 2017 as this was the initial indication from DD. My reasoning is that they don't give actual forecasts for upcoming periods so this is the closest one will get to test or judge the management capability

If they miss their targets is doesn't mean the company is a failure it just means the current valuation is too high and a lot of investors will be nursing paper losses for sometime. Subsequent capital raises or low revenue growth will impact MCap and hence valuation readjustment

Just my thoughts and not currently interested in a position but wil assessing due course

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    Yes if you get a Swan the production will be worthy of a chart.
    Lol. Tens of thousands of Swanns should add up to a fair old pile. Guess I will have to build a lake as well.
    Now what could I call it?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Lol. Tens of thousands of Swanns should add up to a fair old pile. Guess I will have to build a lake as well.
    Now what could I call it?
    On the Balance of probabilities I think Swann Lake would be a good name.

Last edited by Tsuba; 06-03-2015 at 05:40 PM.