sharetrader
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Well, well, well... a bit more of a solid shake out late in the day. Given what's in our midst...either we have some holders who really don't know what is happening or, probably the more likely scenario that tax time is approaching. It'll be time to get the vacuum cleaner out shortly ....
    Make sure you empty the bag first. Any more great announcements and it should be at 60 cents the way things are going TIC
    Mad March Market

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Actually skid Peb held up very well today so I dont think you can say the market doesnt look convinced, have a look at the train wreck most of the NZX was today so any stock that held its ground or ended up did very well IMO.
    Yes, some bad slides but -Dil ended up 10 cents from yesterday so finished with a flourish....happy with that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Make sure you empty the bag first. Any more great announcements and it should be at 60 cents the way things are going TIC
    Mad March Market
    ...as one continues to dawdle with both hands raised skywards, head shaking laterally with a look of bewilderment...

AWOL

...as one continues to dawdle with both hands raised skywards, head shaking laterally with a look of bewilderment...
    Vertically with a look of happiness would be better, Dentie, but I think the market would like; to be able to read the article to be published, a proper analysis of the SE Asia rollout, the end of the FY and a hefty increase in sales, the launch of triage in June in the States, and confirmation of success with Kaiser Permanente.
    We await what Forbarr, Edison, might think of all that when it all happens? 67 cents may seem a tad cheap.
    An interesting few months ahead.

Well, well, well... a bit more of a solid shake out late in the day. Given what's in our midst...either we have some holders who really don't know what is happening or, probably the more likely scenario that tax time is approaching. It'll be time to get the vacuum cleaner out shortly ....
    I hear what you are saying ... however - this share is now for a long time in a clear cut down trend. It might need more than just a handful of positive announcements (still only words) to change the trend. I guess the sales figures end of May might do the trick, if they satisfy at least the analysts expectations. If however they don't, than it might be a good time to start running to reach the hills before the sales tsunami comes in ...

Discl: Holding (some - in high risk portfolio) and wondering why I went in that early ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Plenty of doom & gloom on this thread but myself I'm very happy with the announcements made this week. Nice to see a little bounce back today as well.

He's a very clever man that Parry.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6745...ditary-cancers

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    All good stuff no doubt.....But what has this got to do with PEB?

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    All good stuff no doubt.....But what has this got to do with PEB?
    Perhaps this will answer your question

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by twotic View Post
    CSO of Pacific Edge;

Page 12, of this week’s presentation for the team;

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/209911.pdf
    Last edited by MAC; 20-03-2015 at 04:00 PM.