sharetrader
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    All good stuff no doubt.....But what has this got to do with PEB?
    Its possible it may have something to do with the fact that Parry Guilford is Chief Scientific Officer for PEB.
    It also may have something to do with PEB having first dibs on anything developed in the Cancer Genetics Laboratory.
    Drawing a long bow but if PEB can find it AND fix it - draw your own conclusions.

Sorry , others posted while under construction.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 20-03-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Guru

Looks like someone used that flurry to dump a parcel right at the end--guess thats one of the dangers of the down trend referred to earlier.(not easy to reverse the momentum)

Still that flash presentation managed to add 3c to the SP for the day

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Looks like someone used that flurry to dump a parcel right at the end--guess thats one of the dangers of the down trend referred to earlier.(not easy to reverse the momentum)

Still that flash presentation managed to add 3c to the SP for the day
    Unfortunately, this stock has had to put up with the occasional holder getting themselves all wet and dumping each 2 to 3c of upwards movement. Too much excitement for them I guess....

Guru

Its the basic atmosphere atm --Those wanting to exit because they have doubts take advantage of a rise to sell--the opposite of course would be for those wanting in,or to increase their holding,to wait for a drop to buy(how many of you guys have done that?)
    A 6c gain would have been great,but a 3c gain is still pretty good considering how things have been going of late with the SP.
    Next week should give a clearer idea--If it holds or gains its a good sign. If it drifts back in the 60s ,then its just more of the same--which means investors want a clear sign that this puppy is going to make the numbers.

Its a pretty slick web article and they have ''upped the antie'' a bit on their claims.
    Guess the real question is what does ''on track'' mean and will the numbers back up what they are saying.(I suppose that last paragraph disclaimer is a get out of jail free card if they dont)

in reference to your comment--some stocks have to put up with that--and some dont--depending on alot of factors

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Its possible it may have something to do with the fact that Parry Guilford is Chief Scientific Officer for PEB.
    It also may have something to do with PEB having first dibs on anything developed in the Cancer Genetics Laboratory.
    Drawing a long bow but if PEB can find it AND fix it - draw your own conclusions.

Sorry , others posted while under construction.
    I totally agree...(snort! snort!). It is not always just about the numbers...PEB have more to its bow than just Cx Bladder sales.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Sorry if this has already been covered (I don't read this site much anymore) but has anybody actually analysed the lab throughput figures they shared. To me, that is the most useful information PEB has ever published about CX Bladder uptake outside FY and HY reporting.
    Welcome back then NG...nice to see you are still keeping tabs just the same....just in case eh?

Sorry if this has already been covered (I don't read this site much anymore) but has anybody actually analysed the lab throughput figures they shared. To me, that is the most useful information PEB has ever published about CX Bladder uptake outside FY and HY reporting.
    Unless I'm missing something, that "data" is completely useless isn't it? There are no numbers. How are you going to analyse the data without any numbers? or is there something out there which is actually useful that I haven't seen?

Banned

Hi Twotic and NewGuy,

There is no scale and we also don’t know the ratio of sales tests to user programme tests, but one can get a reasonable feel for the likely FY15 revenue results.

This is where I’ve got to;

There are arguments for there being a higher ratio of sales to user tests at FY15 than at HY15, and there are also arguments for there being a lower ratio of sales to user tests at FY15. Those influences will probably pretty much, more or less, cancel out I believe.

I’m quite comfortable with a base case estimate of $3.86M, but would like to be pleasantly surprised.

Edison’s estimate is $3.19M, so we may very well see an outperform on the day, all on track or better.

http://s300.photobucket.com/user/mcl...tml?sort=3&o=0

Attachment 7216

AWOL

Great analysis, Mac. Dont know if you have accounted for some Triage in NZ - its been out for three months and could boost that nz figure a bit.

Anyone got a handle on how Affordable Care has affected the last quarter as stated, and why?

Welcome back NewGuy

There should be enough information there to at least estimate the throughput relative to past periods. For example, we can directly estimate how throughput over the last two quarters compares to the previous few periods. Then, we just need to make an assumption about the proportion of tests that are paid vs free. If we assume, at least initially, that this remains constant, then the growth in throughput provides a good proxy for growth in revenue. Then, we can try playing around with the paid/unpaid ratio to see what other outcomes are plausible. Either way, this information provides a very useful guide IMHO.

p.s. Hey Dentie!
    Agreed, but you have to make the assumption that the scale (on the y axis) is linear though. How comfortable are you doing that? Personally I find it very odd that they have chosen to present this throughput "information" this way and as a result Im not comfortable drawing any inference from it at all.