AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    The business overview march 2015
    p3 Very bottom re triage launch in US. New info
    P6 TA from 68 to 77. Added NPV. New info
    P8 Q3 = Q1 + Q2
    Q4 = Q3 + Q1 new info
    Affordable Care Act Effects. New info
    P10 middle - 2 new clinical tests ready for publication - one for detect, one for triage. New info
    P11 into SE Asia by april 2015. New info

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    ...anyone have any thoughts on what the motivation was for the web update(which didnt really contain any new info)
    It was actually a presentation directed to Australian institutions, possibly to attract more interest across the Tassie in the company's somewhat slumped shares. I say good on them. We criticise the company for not keeping investors adequately informed and for not doing enought to prevent the SP slide. This was not only a presentation to potential major investors, which is to be encouraged, but an update with some new information. But some people prefer to be critical whatever they do. It could have been inspired by recent reports suggesting that Australian investors are reducing exposure to the mining sector and looking for opportunities elsewhere.

Guru

Fair enough--Good Summary NT (the mining thing is an interesting concept)and point taken miner. (not earth shattering ,but none the less new)-----It did boost the SP a bit (but the rest they are going to have to earn)

You back in NG?
    Last edited by skid; 24-03-2015 at 07:53 PM.

hi everyone,

Here is my take on things with PEB.

1.The FY report to March 2015 will be out late May and will be generally in line with annalist exceptions of on revenue which means they are probably 2 years behind the 100m target - this will result in a modest up tick in SP.
    2. Announcement on this signing of Veterans Assoc will be around June - will be significantly positive for the SP.
    3. The KP study will have results by September, they will be positive and anns will again be positive for the SP.
    4. CMS coverage will be delayed until year end when it will be granted - will be very positive for SP.
    5. St Bede's will come 5th in the maadi cup. But the big boy on the news will get an NZ trial anyway!

In between there SP will drift and it will not be until CMS coverage is confirmed that the SP gains significant traction. But that will happen at some point.

I sold about 80% of my share a few months back when it became apparent that CMS would be significantly delayed. I have been thinking about a re-entry mid 60.

Happy to be unbanned - but I do seem to have been a "junior member" for a very long time....

percy

Well it is good to see you back, black knat.I am one of many who have missed you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well it is good to see you back, black knat.I am one of many who have missed you.
    Yes welcome back black knat I wonder if the Moose will also make a return?

Membaa

ditto, welcome back BK

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post

Yes - welcome back BK, great to see you pop back up. Vets before CMS you reckon? And June! I'd have no problem with that..
    I'm a bit worried about your plan to get back in mid sixties, but we will see. Cheers

Ah good, BK is back. I will alter my 'protest' signature one last time

C'mon hoops, man up

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    Yes - welcome back BK, great to see you pop back up. Vets before CMS you reckon? And June! I'd have no problem with that..
    I'm a bit worried about your plan to get back in mid sixties, but we will see. Cheers
    Yep the more the better in terms of input--Thats a pretty detailed plan BK

--Keep in mind it was only days ago that his ''mid sixties'' was only a few cents away--anything can happen.