sharetrader
    Banned

Good luck to you, I wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Good luck to you, I wish you well.
    Thanks MAC, good debate.
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

Banned

I see Forsyth Barr have raised their price target for Pacific Edge from $1.25 to $1.30 with a BUY rating.

Not a big move and personally I still think they have conservatively under cooked it, but it represents a continuation of the melt up that they all but told us they would do over time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    any ideas what's driving this (most welcome) rally?
    Just the business case, 100% clinical performance, and all the potential in the world;

PEB Cxbladder diagnostic test: $100M in revenues by FY19
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/209911.pdf

GHDX OncotypeDX diagnostic test: $1B in revenues by FY20
    http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...esentation.pdf

Guru

Mac, Could I respectfully ask if you are associated with PEB in any other way than just a shareholder?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Mac, Could I respectfully ask if you are associated with PEB in any other way than just a shareholder?
    I'm just a humble investor, don't have any inside info, aside from a good network of fellow investors more experienced than myself and the collective knowledge that brings.

But if you are asking if I am positive about this company, then the answer is an honest absolutely, and I don't mind sharing that positivity and representing the balanced view of other shareholders on a forum with way far too many manipulative negative short term motivated disingenuous folk.

Have a nice day

kind regards, Mac

I'm just a humble investor, don't have any inside info, aside from a good network of fellow investors more experienced than myself and the collective knowledge that brings.

But if you are asking if I am positive about this company, then the answer is an honest absolutely, and I don't mind sharing that positivity and representing the balanced view of other shareholders on a forum with way far too many manipulative negative short term motivated disingenuous folk.

Have a nice day

kind regards, Mac
    Well answered MAC

Guru

Have a nice day

kind regards, Mac
    No probs--I know you are positive about the company and thats fine--Its just that, at times ,it felt you had some vested interest and seemed to be promoting the company in a way,that made me compelled to ask--no offence intended.

Not sure if honestly questioning things at times would be considered manipulative, or representing a balanced view--guess it depends on who is doing the considering.

Enjoy the rise..
    Last edited by skid; 27-03-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    any ideas what's driving this (most welcome) rally?
    Maybe the recent presentation to Aussie institutions has given it a bit of a lift. Obviously there is an eminent announcement due regarding expansion into Asia via Singapore. In the presentation they mention appointing a supply chain logistics provider, hiring sales staff, and initiating four user programs in hospitals and clinics. All this means extra costs, possibly significant.

This may be an indication that they are confident that their revenue is heading in the right direction and that any extra costs will be well covered. I would assume ( hope ) that they would not load extra costs into the business at this stage unless they were sure they had the capacity to deal with it.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    No probs--I know you are positive about the company and thats fine--Its just that, at times ,it felt you had some vested interest and seemed to be promoting the company in a way,that made me compelled to ask--no offence intended.
    Glad to see theres been a bit of a jump today for holders.
    Yes a large and pretty unjustified run up today. What's going on? I hope this is just normal price fluctuations, if something "important" happens next week I think it will be a re-run of the Xero incident a month or so back. Of course if that happens with PEB I will get the hell out of there, cannot justify investing in a leaky company which is why I got the hell out of Xero after that announcement too. Disgraceful. I sold higher than I bought, I guess that is all that is important personally but being invested long term in a company where some investors are privy to more information than others is a recipe for disaster. I suppose NZ's reputation as a non corrupt country is being diluted as our companies get exposed to the corruption of other countries?

Anyway, ignore this if we don't get anything from PEB in the next few days. All TA indicators appear to be saying "Run for the hills!", so an increase of this magnitude is slightly suspicious to me. With 415k shares traded already, it doesn't help my suspicion (usually PEB averages 100-200k a day). Am I jumping at shadows in the closet? Time will tell... I hope so. I only have a small 20k holding now, guess not too much to win (or lose depending on how you look at it).