sharetrader
    Guru

I admire your diplomacy--Provided they are right --are you happy with those numbers? And the fact that we will be waiting till maybe 2016 for kaiser(tic tok) and the fact that there will most likely be some bargaining down on the price, if all goes to plan?

Its pretty comprehensive alright--What baffles me most is the fact they are valuing it 60%+ higher SP-(let alone 300%+-($2)-From those numbers they certainly dont seem ''on track'' to reach their goal of $100,00,000 any where near 5-6yrs---But like I said ,Im no accountant.

At the very least its looking like that monumental leap forward from CMS coverage is on hold for another 6-8mos. (2016?)

IMO-That pretty much narrows it down to the really long termers who not only have faith that at some stage the company will hit an ''exponential'' stage (beyond Edisons horizon) and that in the meantime the markets in general will carry on their merry way (unless you dont believe a crash or big correction will affect things)

AWOL

Thank you. Sarcasm comes in various forms.
    The report is a truckload of elderly shoe repairers.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Another top notch piece of work from Edison giving a clear path to the way ahead. The precise summary of upcoming events to the nearest year should provide a sound basis for the average punter to make accurate assessments.
    ~NaCl
    sorry--missed the sarcasm--apologies (one of the problems with the printed word)

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    ~NaCl
    cracked me up!

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Dear oh dear Miner that's a tough call, even I didn’t pick up on the sarcasm; But, if you are not part of the ‘’behind the scenes’ Private Message group how would you know?

Big question I suppose is, why is there a behind the scenes PM group on this thread??
    The headline says it all.
    User programs under way.
    Seems a tad late, user programs have been going for quite some time according to PEB.
    Also the collection of timelines for various items seems pretty vague to me.
    But what would I know, Im just an innocent bystander.
    Perhaps a load of old cobblers was a bit strong, can we settle for rehash of mainly old news and a bunch of forward looking statements.

Which particular behind the scenes group are you referring to.
    After all the shenanigans on this thread there are probably several.
    In fact come to think of it maybe thats where we might find a lot of investors that no longer post.
    Cheers
    Miner
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 17-05-2015 at 12:21 AM.

Banned

Hope that wasn’t the last post Miner, but yes many just can’t be bothered with trolls and cynical opportunists, life’s short.

I don’t think Edison have any more information on timing than the rest of us do, shows in the way they annualise their projections, full year reporting week after next should update us all though, presentation and full year conference call, all that good stuff.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Hope that wasn’t the last post Miner, but yes many just can’t be bothered with trolls and cynical opportunists, life’s short.

I don’t think Edison have any more information on timing than the rest of us do, shows in the way they annualise their projections, full year reporting week after next should update us all though, presentation and full year conference call, all that good stuff.
    Think that Edison report is a bit like how it is around our house.
    Any audible or visible opinions expressed are not necessarily those of management.

Guru

Well ,first Edison is put up on a pedestal as the end all ,in professional advice-(working closely with PEB)-now they have put out an incredibly comprehensive report and suddenly they are not so great.
    Ive never been a die hard follower of them as much as some have but I was surprised at the details of the report--Are all those numbers just estimates or guesses?

PS-when you start hearing words like ''cynical opportunists'',you know some feathers have been ruffled Nacl--(thanx for the heads up NG-it certainly did go over the heads of some of us) Miner-you may have introduced a new term on this thread! Doubt if we have seen the last of it

Guru

Does any one else think its an odd thing to do? To put out a statement that is far more detailed than what we get from the company itself just weeks before the official report is due.
    I know PEB is paying them to do a prediction but it seems a bit cosy to be privy to that amount of info if thats the case.
    Makes it a bit hard if PEB reports the same or similar earnings and simply says ''we are on track'' after someone else has given a detailed projection of what that means.
    If they (PEB)have a different story,lets hope they provide some details --investors need something to go on.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Does any one else think its an odd thing to do? To put out a statement that is far more detailed than what we get from the company itself just weeks before the official report is due.
    I know PEB is paying them to do a prediction but it seems a bit cosy to be privy to that amount of info if thats the case.
    Makes it a bit hard if PEB reports the same or similar earnings and simply says ''we are on track'' after someone else has given a detailed projection of what that means.
    If they (PEB)have a different story,lets hope they provide some details --investors need something to go on.
    Yes, skid, when the PEB report comes out and if there is a marked difference you will be able to compare the two at which point you could decide which particular line of reasoning and information you wish to follow.
    If any.