sharetrader
    Guru

Well I just joined sharetrader, as I am quite an enthusiastic investor in shares (although young - so more of a buy and hold investor), and I have watched this thread with great interest over the past few months (interesting the different ideas everyone has). I personally believe that next week Thursday will be a make or break day for Pacific Edge, I think it is going to give everyone an idea as to if their product(s) can be sold, or not. I'm possibly not quite as optimistic as MAC, but I do believe that, should things turn out well (as I am cautiously confident they will), the share price could be comfortably over $1 by end of next month.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    welcome aboard TJ.
    I don't think one way or the other this coming report is not going to be make or break it for PEB and will offer very little in the way of proving if they have a saleable product or not.
    Given that it is fairly obvious things are moving slowly(apparently in line with companies expectations but they won't tell shareholders what that is so can only be judged as rhetoric) I think it is 12-18 months to early to make the make it or break it call.

P.S I will gladly take a side bet with you about PEB being over a $1 at the end of next month.
    Wow, think this is a first for me. I agree Snaps, well said.

Except for the slowly bit, but it's the weekend. So I'll leave the bait be,

Welcome TJ, please share your questions and research, I know I need all the help I can get!!!

Guru

Oh they have a saleable product alright--but can they sell it..?
    Last edited by skid; 23-05-2015 at 05:20 PM.

AWOL

Everyone getting ready for the fireworks display next week? Looking forward to seeing some rockets if this low cloud disappears.

Guru

If we are venturing guesses I would say that it will be anticlimactic and we will find that Edison has ''let the cat out of the bag'' early--just dont see how they could come up with all that detail without some consultation.

why would Edison say that the Kaiser trials will be end of 2015-early 2016?--Can you think of a good reason they would say that if they didnt have some sort of info?

Nevertheless there has been a pretty big splash made about getting some of the ''big'' players signed (Fed Med etc.--multiple millions of patients)---That has been going long enough to have an affect on sales---so be looking for that.(unless you think Kaiser is the only way they will achieve decent sales)

Meanwhile...what kind of numbers would you expect it would take for ''rockets''

AWOL

Just going to sit back and watch. With this market anything could happen, nobody knows what the market is expecting overall and I dont know if the rockets are pointing upwards, downwards or sideways. I just feel there are going to be fireworks of some sort come Thursday morning. I dont think it will be hohum, shrug, so what.

Is old Shnapster going to take a sneaky possition the day before incase the rockets go vertical ?????

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Just going to sit back and watch. With this market anything could happen, nobody knows what the market is expecting overall and I dont know if the rockets are pointing upwards, downwards or sideways. I just feel there are going to be fireworks of some sort come Thursday morning. I dont think it will be hohum, shrug, so what.
    You never know...but remember the last result? the rockets fired but fell back to hohum,shrug-------PS--is there such thing as rocketing sideways?--suppose it could be like a rocket that has lost its guidance system and is going all over the place---like.....oh yea like the last result
    Last edited by skid; 23-05-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    Is old Shnapster going to take a sneaky possition the day before incase the rockets go vertical ?????
    Yep,and Mac and Miner will sell out and you dont like chickens..

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    You mean like this Skid? Looks like it's going up to me - the results are all FY except HY 2015 until I get the figures 28th May. Do you follow or research / read PEB at all Skid?

Attachment 7360
    Not very forward looking Hancocks .....would have expected you to prepare the y-axis for the 15 result