sharetrader
Page 122 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 22721121181191201211221231241251261321722226221122 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 21246
    Banned

Has anyone any research on the market penetration of NMP-22 ?

http://bladdercancerfight.blogspot.c...ml?q=cxbladder

Banned

Many thanks Hancock’s, found the link, it does seem to be a tough market to assay without procuring one of those $3000 market research reports. I'm off to the AGM next week, hopefully to return with some level of confidence that cxbladder is indeed a saleable product.

老外

[QUOTE=MAC;421834]Has anyone any research on the market penetration of NMP-22 ?

http://bladdercancerfight.blogspot.c...ml?q=cxbladder[/QUOTE]

A quote from this: "
    Cxbladder results anticipate those of the NMP-22 by about 60 days"

Seems like a pretty good advertisement for Cxbladder right there...

Hi everyone, I am new here!

I hold a small PEB parcel, looking to pick up some more. Not sure if I should wait until after the AGM though?
    I feel as though we have seen consistently positive news lately but it is not translating to any positive price movement. Unlikely to get solid sales data at the AGM, so is it likely that the AGM will affect the stock price much at all?

Welcome aboard meister - I'm not an analytical investor but have bought into a 5 year plan, sales have only been live for a few months by AGM so they have probably sold a few units but PEB have a very strategic roll out which at this stage is relationship building in the USA not instant sales. This stock will be $5 within 5 years just buy and let the PEB crew do their magic.

Just my view

Banned

PEB claim to have the leading product in the market ahead of their immediate competitor in NMP-22, and there is some feedback now from the market to support this position. The immediate questions ahead, as PEB seeks to de-risk, are;

1) Will the cxbladder price point adequately entice US Urologists to switch to cxbladder ?

2) Are there barriers to entry that may hold cxbladder back, eg:

a) It's clear patient’s and health board's will benefit from cxbladder in health and cost, but will Urologist practices make more or less on their bottom line if they switch ?

b) NMP-22 has been around for a long time now, loyalties may need to be broken ?

My feel is that this particular AGM is a critical one in testing the “saleability” of cxbladder, without clear guidance from PEB on the above it may be that we see the SP correcting heavily.

A positive report (numerically and/or commentary) on first quarter US sales may partially de-risk the venture and the SP may equally rise significantly. My fully de-risked present valuation for PEB is $1.25.

My advice is to wait for the AGM presentation and announcement.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    A positive report (numerically and/or commentary) on first quarter US sales may partially de-risk the venture and the SP may equally rise significantly. My fully de-risked present valuation for PEB is $1.25.

My advice is to wait for the AGM presentation and announcement.
    Not necessarily sales figures but details on clinics/hospitals/etc that they have signed up would give a good indication.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Someone's keen! Took out 330,000 shares all the way up to 60 cents. I like.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnythehorse View Post
    someone's keen! Took out 330,000 shares all the way up to 60 cents. I like.

333,333 to be precise!!
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkytheclown View Post
    nice buying by whoever it is. Wish it was me...

Brace yourselves.......

.......only a couple hundred k"s worth but could possibly be worth a mill in a year or three........all things being equal!!
    Have a Gr8day.