sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Well that kind of cuts out all those new investors...(and of course me----(couldnt find a little yellow man crying)
    MAC referred to it a few weeks ago.

Update your spreadsheets?? Could you give us a few pointers CJ?
    Hey Skid,

Pretty simple stuff, list and record any Lugs I find possibly adopting cx bladder. I posted a link to one such lug the other day with over 50000 patients.

Kp being the largest, when their market increases, the possibilities for peb also improves. Kp has roughly 3% of the American market and a history for screening.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Hey Skid,

Pretty simple stuff, list and record any Lugs I find possibly adopting cx bladder. I posted a link to one such lug the other day with over 50000 patients.

Kp being the largest, when their market increases, the possibilities for peb also improves. Kp has roughly 3% of the American market and a history for screening.
    Ok ,I get it.---I guess the big disappointment is the long drawn out process of the trial.--but when it is finally over and they have struck up some sort of deal(which seems likely but you never know)--THEN the fact that they(KP)have grown even bigger is a plus.
    Of course we dont know for sure if PEB is going to be the only one on board but time will tell(one would think so if they are doing the trial--but if they are getting paid ,then why not.

Guess the million dollar question is what are they(PEB)going to be up to in the meantime while waiting for test results from KP,next year---Personally i dont see what the big deal is --they've already shown to be better in the other trial---So who is KP using in the meantime? Is it CX?--Is it for free in the form of the trial? Or will they be able to collect in the end.

There is certainly no shortage of possibilities--They have them coming out their ying yang. Its a real result they need .
    If they get something they can get their teeth into,then just they fact that the possibilities exist will help alot.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    I wonder if they have a name for their group.....I could think of a few.
    I believe to join the group you must only talk in a positive manner about PEB's history and future for at least 2 years on the PEB thread.
    Apparently I am not eligible yet
    Gosh!---Sounds like North Korea

老外

Well this is a sight to see.

People must be so convinced that everything they say is right, they can't handle dissenting opinions. This reeks of people with far too much ego.

They then go and create their own private cliques so they can reassure each other that all is well in the world?

Seems to me some here need a reality check... it sounds like leaving a fairly valuable forum is denying yourself exactly the medicine you need.

PEB have done all right to date, but they have now stated one thing and done another (said no more CR's, we have enough money to see us through to profitability, then not apologised for the incorrect guidance and just started a CR). That doesn't mean its all over, but it does (and rightly should) give us all a little to worry about. Up until a week or so ago I would have said everything seems "on track" but with the cash burn increasing and the guidance a little wonky, I am a little more worried. The SP drop confirms that so is the rest of the market.

If you are a bull, you should acknowledge that it is a hiccup, that it indicates not everything is going to track. PEB going into the US is and always has been a high risk and difficult to measure path which will be full of potholes. They just hit one. Hopefully it won't happen again, you remain positive.

If you are a bear, you should acknowledge that it is a hiccup, that it indicates not everything is going to track. PEB going into the US is and always has been a high risk and difficult to measure path which will be full of potholes. They just hit one. Hopefully it won't happen again, you remain negative.

PEB's fortunes are rising and falling month in, month out. There is no way to predict what will happen, whether success is sure or impossible. The "ha haaa, I told you so!"'s are far too premature one way or the other.

IMO

No i can't either.Just went to try now.

Guru

Wow this thread has been very active, can anyone summarize what has happened over the past few days? Anything important? I also get the feeling PEB could be announcing something relatively big in the next month...

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Wow this thread has been very active, can anyone summarize what has happened over the past few days? Anything important? I also get the feeling PEB could be announcing something relatively big in the next month...
    Haha - PEB has cultivated that 'exciting feel of excitement that something big is going to happen anytime soon'.

The big thing has happened and it's PEB wanting more of your money to give you more exciting products and exciting new markets with the excitable team.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Well this is a sight to see.

People must be so convinced that everything they say is right, they can't handle dissenting opinions. This reeks of people with far too much ego.

They then go and create their own private cliques so they can reassure each other that all is well in the world?

Seems to me some here need a reality check... it sounds like leaving a fairly valuable forum is denying yourself exactly the medicine you need.

PEB have done all right to date, but they have now stated one thing and done another (said no more CR's, we have enough money to see us through to profitability, then not apologised for the incorrect guidance and just started a CR). That doesn't mean its all over, but it does (and rightly should) give us all a little to worry about. Up until a week or so ago I would have said everything seems "on track" but with the cash burn increasing and the guidance a little wonky, I am a little more worried. The SP drop confirms that so is the rest of the market.

If you are a bull, you should acknowledge that it is a hiccup, that it indicates not everything is going to track. PEB going into the US is and always has been a high risk and difficult to measure path which will be full of potholes. They just hit one. Hopefully it won't happen again, you remain positive.

If you are a bear, you should acknowledge that it is a hiccup, that it indicates not everything is going to track. PEB going into the US is and always has been a high risk and difficult to measure path which will be full of potholes. They just hit one. Hopefully it won't happen again, you remain negative.

PEB's fortunes are rising and falling month in, month out. There is no way to predict what will happen, whether success is sure or impossible. The "ha haaa, I told you so!"'s are far too premature one way or the other.
    I think on the bear side (I dont really think in terms of complete bear) its more remain Cautious--(but cautious just got a little bit scarier)

As far as I know ''the PM club'' could be just as much rumor as plenty of other things that have come up on this thread.

Ok ,maybe a few people are emailing each other--thats fine.--when you have this much skin in the game Im sure its hard not to be frustrated with whats going on.
    Taking things with a grain of salt is easier said than done at times (especially if it is getting rubbed into the wound)
    When frustration turns to anger ,its got to go somewhere--so fair enough.
    We all have different investing strategy's and tolerance to risk.

Of course no one knows that this big CR (and in my opinion,it is huge)is not going towards a takeover,but it would seem that sticking their necks out at this stage would leave them vulnerable--but you never know.

More sign ups and possibilities cant be bad but we have had plenty of them now and its time for some real action (sales) to bear fruit for all that.
    It would have been good if management had given a bit more to go on with the KP trials delays (doesnt seem probable that it would be PEBs fault unless they were funding and were running into snags)--seems more likely its just the ''system'' over there which can be easy to misjudge--(that may mean slower than usual or a ''not coming on board in terms of interest and buying''(or maybe KP is just so big ,with so many pots on the fire -that hic ups are common place) there may even be less than average people presenting with symptoms at this stage in time to take part .

So barring a big announcement (as T J is predicting)it looks like we have been put on ''hold'' once again,but this time with an extra dose of doubt.

So far its looks to have stabilized at the 65-66---If it doesnt drift down ,then that keeps the CR on safer ground.--If I were them,my big worry would be that it fell to a point that it didnt become economic to take up the offer.
    Last edited by skid; 02-06-2015 at 10:32 AM.

So barring a big announcement (as T J is predicting)it looks like we have been put on ''hold'' once again,but this time with an extra dose of doubt.

So far its looks to have stabilized at the 65-66---If it doesnt drift down ,then that keeps the CR on safer ground.--If I were them,my big worry would be that it fell to a point that it didnt become economic to take up the offer.
    Sold down now to 65c and sellers ready to sell down further before ex-rights on Friday? Underwriters and sub-underwriters backfooting support to 63c - just needs one player deciding to sell out and it's goodnight, nurse, to the underwriters who will only expense so much to make sure they do not end up with shares!
    Last edited by Balance; 02-06-2015 at 11:36 AM.