sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    ?......- just needs one player deciding to sell out and it's goodnight, nurse.
    That could be exciting eh Balance ......we do live in exciting times don't we

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That could be exciting eh Balance ......we do live in exciting times don't we
    Underwriter gets 3% and sub-underwriters get 2.5% normally?

So they can sell down to 59.5c and still break even.

Not so for the non-underwriters.

So they can sell shares now at 63c and pick up the shares cheaper to replace, if they want to.

Disclaimer : assuming terms of underwrite as written.
    Last edited by Balance; 02-06-2015 at 11:58 AM.

Gloves off - looks like sellers of volume now coming out to play at 65c.

Underwriters must be desperate to keep sp at at least 65c to encourage shareholders to take up issue.

Great opportunity for those who want out to give shares to them at 65c?

Underwriters must be desperate to keep sp at at least 65c to encourage shareholders to take up issue.

Hi Balance, you wouldn't down ramp - wouldn't you?

Funny thing is - I hardly see any support (highest bid 63 cents as we speak) - i.e. your supporting underwriters are either not yet up ... or not in existence. Maybe it is just that holders feel 65 cents is a fair price, but you never know ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hi Balance, you wouldn't down ramp - wouldn't you?

Funny thing is - I hardly see any support (highest bid 63 cents as we speak) - i.e. your supporting underwriters are either not yet up ... or not in existence. Maybe it is just that holders feel 65 cents is a fair price, but you never know ...
    Market observation, BP, that's all.

Underwriters typically sub-underwrite to existing big shareholders who are going to be up for the rights issue anyway - that way the underwriters reduce their risk and the subunderwriters take some fees.

Has happened however where sub-underwriters decide not to take up their 'entitlement' when the sp looks like it could go down further so they sell first - effectively locking in a margin on the shares they are hit with post issue.
    Last edited by Balance; 02-06-2015 at 02:13 PM.

Banned

Seems my other response to this post was deleted by someone I ask the question what is the purpose and motivation of the poster here when you weigh it up with all his other previous posts? To me it seems an obvious downramp and encouragement for holders to sell out. Its a great shame that most of the well researched posters have now vacated this thread leaving it to be dominated by non holders,downrampers,cynics and the like. I wonder what the purpose of this thread now is as surely dedicated holders of the stock should make up a good portion of those posting on it.
    Last edited by couta1; 03-06-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Balance, you (among others) have ruined this thread. please stop.
    I have PMs from others thanking me for providing an alternative perspective to the ramping trolls and their banal 'PEB can do no wrong' postings.

Notice how Edison (PEB's house puppy research) has not bothered to update its report for the actual results and the capital raising? I would take that up with PEB in the first instance if I were you.

Agree Newguy, Balance your constant "I told you so" has wrecked this thread. Unless you have something new to add please go somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Seems my other response to this post was deleted by someone I ask the question what is the purpose and motivation of the poster here when you weigh it up with all his other previous posts? To me it seems an obvious downramp and encouragement for holders to sell out. Its a great shame that most of the well researched posters have now vacated this thread leaving it to be dominated by non holders,downrampers,cynics and the like. I wonder what the purpose of this thread now is as surely dedicated holders of the stock should make up a good portion of those posting on it.
    Points of order, Couta1, for the benefit of those who are new to the thread and are trying to get a handle on what has been going on :

1. Refer to post #13776. Investing is not only about fundamentals, but market dynamics. PEB sp in the next month will be driven principally by the rights issue so it is critical to know what is going on.

2. The holder posters could not have been more wrong when it comes to research and analysis of PEB in recent years - regurgitating PEB's hype and statements as research, just like Edison. And the sp and this capital raising tell the story.

3. FYI, a downramp happens when someone writes unsubstantiated comments and postings in an effort to drive a sp lower, to buy in. If you genuinely believe that to be true, what a great buying opportunity then! Trouble is, accusations of downramp have been made since PEB was above $1.00. As the sp dropped and more and more participants in the market realized PEB was not delivering on its own assertions and hype, the accusations of downramp become more strident and shrill.

Hope that is sueful for those who like some perspective on what has been happening with PEB.

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    Balance, you (among others) have ruined this thread. please stop.
    Seriously?? I thought the thread was ruined by the inane parroting of press releases from the cheerleaders. As soon as there was any sign of an alternate opinion or some challenging points made the kiddies picked up their toys and went home.

I want to come here and find people challenging the decisions/assumptions I make as they make my ultimate decision more robust.

It seems that no one has an issue with posting anything bullish but dare to differ or make a valid point and it gets very personal. ................. facts are still.........

As far as I can read - no date for cash positive, no date for profitability just the glib - on our way to $100m.

If they triple sales each year it will take at least 4 1/2 years to get to that figure - which I would have no problem with. Great achievement. Will it be profitable? If so how profitable? Needs to be making around $18m+ pre tax to justify current share price (on say a PE 15) and over those 4 years - will cash burn go up until profitable? Current burn would see them need another $40m in funding. That has to seriously dilute share value as its pretty hard to put a more positive spin on things than the current one.

Looks like SP has a lot further to fall in near term.