sharetrader
Page 127 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 27771171231241251261271281291301311371772276271127 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 21246
    AWOL

Heres hoping PEB stands for Price / Earnings Blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    Guess we can rule out it wasnt you who bought the 333,333 parcel the other day then
    ......yes you can safely do that mate (or matess?)........I wish, but after having banked some seriously good profits from PEB I got carried away at 75c again and so Im now sitting on a loss (albeit small compared to my profits).....so Im "hand-sitting" watching and waiting for the next spike upwards.......maybe tomorrow ah??
    Have a Gr8day.

Hancocks, expecting you to sidle up to the Sales Director at the after-match function, and report on the juicy snippets though

A good parcel snuck out at 58 earlier, before being taken up to 59 again. Certainly yesterdays sudden enthusiasm bought out more sellers than buyers.

I keep nibbling away under 60, but am wary of the distribution going on
    Last edited by Xerof; 21-08-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    I keep nibbling away under 60, but am wary of the distribution going on
    Bare in mind that a lot of sellers had withdrawn their orders at 60 cents to ensure that they didn't scare the buyers. Naturally they were going to put their orders back in once the SP hit 60 cents again. OBV has shown a slight sell down in the last couple of months, but certainly nothing major. It has spiked upwards in the last few days.

If there is major good news tomorrow, then I wouldn't be surprised to see PEB at 80-90 cents within a week. I'm sure many traders have had major success with PEB before and will push it far again if they see the opportunity. If there isn't anything major announced, then I guess it's just business as usual .

Looking at the PEB approach they undersell what they are doing ie not hype -my view is they will come out with the facts of what they have achieved in the states so far would only expect tiny revenue but if the updates come on who they align themselves with to date and the level of client base those firms have it will give us an indication of their traction.

We would expect updates on products near to market also to stimulate interest.

I await with interest

Hope all you PEB fans attending today's AGM have a great time in Dunedin. I attended last year's but not this year unfortunately. Let's hope the news is as encouraging and "on target" as it was this time last year.

Enjoy yourselves!!

We will all be interested to hear how it goes.

AWOL

no leaks so far - must be a tight ship they are running.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Will let you know general tone and update later, I'm usually one of the last to leave, I have a few wee questions.

.......ask some BIG ones too Hancocks!!.....(like when can we expect our first divi, haha LOL)
    Have a Gr8day.

I suspect that the SP has been stagnant as most fund managers want to see what the US progress is like before they adjust their holdings accordingly. Hope they do update us on how it is going (although it is still extremely early in the scheme of things), although if they don't I'm sure the mood or tone of the meeting will give enough away.