sharetrader
Page 130 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 30801201261271281291301311321331341401802306301130 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 21246
    Banned

I agree, there was no substantially new news from what has previously been presented. It seemed to be an AGM for providing confidence, and I thought that the sales strategy presented earlier in the year was confidently affirmed.

There we're four hybrid products of cxbladder presented to accommodate 8 prospective applications up from 4 identified earlier in 2012.

David Darling advised that PEB are still "on track" in meeting the $100M rev target in year five. He reaffirmed his previous position that we will receive sales advice "later in the year".

He stressed the high revenue margins per sale and said it was just a matter of getting lots of tests performed. He also suggested though that the US price point may be US$550 which I understand to be at the lower end of the previously advised range of 550 to 630, I've used 550 in my modelling so no impact for me.

I was left with no specific reason to doubt that PEB will go forth as planned.

I'm looking forward to the half year report now and suspect that the market may now start to price in the forward sales curve as we approach HY14 reporting in 3 months time.
    Last edited by MAC; 22-08-2013 at 08:24 PM.

As others have mentioned things seem to be on track. David Darling commented that signing up one of the big US lugs could be a big change for the company.
    Hopefully they sign one up soon, plus some more DHB 's.
    Some interesting comment regarding any possible takeover bid. Defiantly not signalled but I got the impression that if one did come it would not be a total suprise.

I will wait for my buy then , no hurry to get in at the moment.
    Thanks so much guys!!!

Banned

David Darling explained that each US LUG was larger than all the NZ DHB's combined, he seemed genuinely excited by the prospect of a LUG sign up, anyone recall his exact words, it would be a 'ground shaker' or something.

Anyway, I guess that it could happen at any time, but his sudden burst of energy whilst he was explaining it made me consider that it could possibly be sooner rather than later ?.

AWOL

thanks to everyone for the detailed feedbacks - almost like being there

Quote Originally Posted by majorbarejet View Post
    thanks to everyone for the detailed feedbacks - almost like being there
    I agree - thank you all for the update.

Hancocks,

For one who doesn't post a lot, you always write something worthwhile reading! Thank you for a comprehensive report on today's meeting.

Like you, I am comfortable with David Darling not giving financial projections, with the nature of this business in particular, perhaps the less made public, the better.

If discussions at the AGM were not doom and gloom then just keep doing what you're doing.

Guru

Well guys ,with all due respect ,after the big ramp up to the AGM its still ''steady as she goes"
    I believe this is a good company but personally think the 'getting ready to take off like a rocket' is not the case here,...anymore.IMHO its will be a slow process,until hopefully it will finally get to a slow,but good growth phase.
    After the initial ''take off'' phase driven by projected potential it certainly appears to be settling in for the long haul.Everyone would like to see another Ryman Health type chart and heres hoping,but patience is virtue as they say.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Well guys ,with all due respect ,after the big ramp up to the AGM its still ''steady as she goes"
    I believe this is a good company but personally think the 'getting ready to take off like a rocket' is not the case here,...anymore.IMHO its will be a slow process,until hopefully it will finally get to a slow,but good growth phase.
    After the initial ''take off'' phase driven by projected potential it certainly appears to be settling in for the long haul.Everyone would like to see another Ryman Health type chart and heres hoping,but patience is virtue as they say.
    0 to $100m in Revenue in 5 years isn't exactly slow. Would almost compete with XRO if you ignore all the years it's taken them to get started.

The only difference in my mind is XRO is lead by an entrepreneur/salesman and the other is lead by conservative scientists.

It they do sign up an American health Board, its all go.