sharetrader

Start of a new week, but the last week to see if SSH notices will be made by directors and management of PEB in respect of the rights issue - did they put their money (and credibility) where their mouths are? http://www.odt.co.nz/news/business/3...apital-raising "Dunedin based Pacific Edge hopes its shareholders will ''step up'' for its forthcoming $35.3 million capital raising - which should be its last." Last I read, shareholders include directors and management. Did they 'step up'?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, Franko, and say that no one is really interested to hear you regurgitate the same crap day after day under a new handle. Its very sad and rather a waste of space.

Thanks
    Silence those bleating lambs way to go NG

There are none so blind as those with eyes but will not see, and none so dumb as those with ears but will not hear?

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post
    Start of a new week, but the last week to see if SSH notices will be made by directors and management of PEB in respect of the rights issue - did they put their money (and credibility) where their mouths are? http://www.odt.co.nz/news/business/3...apital-raising "Dunedin based Pacific Edge hopes its shareholders will ''step up'' for its forthcoming $35.3 million capital raising - which should be its last." Last I read, shareholders include directors and management. Did they 'step up'?
    How would we know if they did what possibly a good proportion of shareholders did. Sold down to cover the rights uptake. Net result. No change in numbers , no notice needed
    Basing the decision to buy or sell solely on what directors are doing may need a bit more investigation than relying on SSH notices.
    Seems a bit daft trying to worry this thing to death. Its all over.

It really is very sad that you were banned but came back under a new handle to spout the same crap day after day. It actually beggars belief.

Ask yourself this: Is this actually the most interesting thing I can do with all my spare time? If so, I feel extremely sorry for you, and all the posters that have to endure it all again.

*Yawn*
    I don't follow this fullahs posts closely enough, but I am interested who his old profile was. Would u mind sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    How would we know if they did what possibly a good proportion of shareholders did. Sold down to cover the rights uptake. Net result. No change in numbers , no notice needed
    Basing the decision to buy or sell solely on what directors are doing may need a bit more investigation than relying on SSH notices.
    Seems a bit daft trying to worry this thing to death. Its all over.
    As directors and management, if they do that, they would have to disclose their sales first - "directors and officers must disclose relevant interests and dealings in relevant interests, within five trading days of becoming a director or officer or transacting in securities." So that can be discounted immediately, unless they are already in violation of their SSH obligations!

It's not over as many would be rather alarmed that directors would urge shareholders (and they are shareholders too) to step up but not step up themselves, surely? Anyway, a few more days for SSH disclosures.

AWOL

For a guideline on this maybe you should go rushing back to the CR in 2013 and see what happened there with uptakes by directors. Personally I couldnt care less so I wont be looking it up for you.
    That should keep you occupied while you await developments.
    Take care and do have a nice day.

IMO

[QUOTE=NewGuy;584178]It really is very sad that you were banned but came back under a new handle to spout the same crap day after day. It actually beggars belief.

Ask yourself this: Is this actually the most interesting thing I can do with all my spare time? If so, I feel extremely sorry for you, and all the posters that have to endure it all again.

Welcome back Franko great to have your opinions again .As opposed to others who never offer anything but criticism and one line judgements

Stop feeding the troll, miner!

Twotic: I don't want to throw the thread out of BALANCE, but hopefully this post assists.
    Thanks mate, appreciate it. Well it certainly makes sense with all the posts about the directors. I have to say though Balance/Franco is certainly slipping. I don't recall balance being so sloppy with his research.
    Last edited by twotic; 03-08-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post
    It's not over as many would be rather alarmed that directors would urge shareholders (and they are shareholders too) to step up but not step up themselves, surely? Anyway, a few more days for SSH disclosures.
    So just to clear the air, is this Balance resurrected or not? appreciate your honesty in advance

I think it's kind of important for the sake of open disclosure. Balance I recall used to be a very bullish PEB holder who then sold, at the very least the majority of his shares, perhaps even all?
    Last edited by twotic; 03-08-2015 at 01:16 PM.