sharetrader
Page 133 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 33831231291301311321331341351361371431832336331133 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 21246

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Thanks baller18. Very helpful.
    Go easy on him Sparky - I've watched his moves on the Sharetrader forum and your sarcasm is the equivalent of stepping on an ant.... hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Go easy on him Sparky - I've watched his moves on the Sharetrader forum and your sarcasm is the equivalent of stepping on an ant.... hahaha
    lol sad... im just trying to mingle...

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    lol sad... im just trying to mingle...
    Ok, so, TA side then, do you think the information contained in the meeting changes anything baller18? Do you see any difference in the fundamentals? Were you hoping for big news and some action on the SP? What are your thoughts?

Ok, so, TA side then, do you think the information contained in the meeting changes anything baller18? Do you see any difference in the fundamentals? Were you hoping for big news and some action on the SP? What are your thoughts?
    Nope, from the information provided by members and the AGM report nothing has changed, and definitely the fundamentals have not changed at all.
    I didn't think there would be a big change in SP, it'll need sales to go through for some change in sp.
    I am looking to buy in as well..

My thoughts are that baller's original comment is correct and we could see a move downward if 55cps is broken (it's also the MA200). I keep hearing the 'fundamentals' argument over and over on this forum even as share prices drop (read the DIL thread as it went about losing 40% of its value). Yes you need good fundamentals but you also need positive market sentiment. Maybe the market was expecting some sales data and that expectation has not been met?

I, like Baller, will be waiting and watching with interest, but I definitely won't be buying until sentiment becomes positive and an uptrend begins. Why swim against the market when you can swim with it? Time your buys and your sells on your good FA companies with a little bit of TA.

yes, that's what I think too, after learning from the Dil thread.
    FA & TA both have their valid points, but when combining FA + TA = RA
    Last edited by baller18; 23-08-2013 at 01:39 PM.

While I look at some TA I think the whole TA VS FA argument can be summed up by the concept of OPPORTUNITY COST TA traders concept of opportunity cost is obviously built in to their investment strategy where as FA investors tend to be more defined by results. My overall thoughts would be a good company will cause more anxiety to a TA trader than a FA. I'm in for the long haul with PEB and WILL buy in on a downward swing funds permitting.
    DISC My first buy in at 22c

Odds are probably good you'll get your shot between now and the half year report in December. Imagine 4 months is a long time to hold for many people without news.
    Does anyone know if you can get stats on how many current shareholders have been holding for say, longer than a year?

54 cents...
    Downtrend is forming...
    Mon will be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Seems like someone is keen to keep the price down. Better hope that downtrend doesn't start, as it will last until December when we next hear news!
    Bring on the downtrend I say!!