sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Spent a year there many years ago(Kyoto)but hav'nt been back since--alot more on the road than the old days though--In case I get back ,you will have to bring me up to scratch on twinks--(Ive got a funny feeling Im missing something)
    Kyoto is nice. I spent three months in Osaka.

Twink the Guinea Fowl Skid. Seen any in your travels through the countryside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G-71e8lg64

Guru

Ill keep my eyes open--Hell they've got chickens here in Laos that look like that! Not much skin on dem bones.

Guru

With all that Ive questioned about PEB ,I think its fair to say that this drop has nothing to do with the company(other than being vulnerable atm)
    whether one should be in the share Market at all is fodder for another thread.

So when did "Franko" officially become "Balance"??

Market capitalization now looks like heading down below $200m soon.

For the believers who thought the recent rights issue was fantastic, should be another great 'buying' opportunity soon when PEB gets kicked out of NZX50?

Could be a nasty drop coming up though as underwriters are full to the gunnels so who are going to absorb any index selling.

Maybe the directors?
    Last edited by Balance; 31-08-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Now the sp is firmly below the 60c mark it looks like the down trend is in acceleration mode. Still don't think the directors will step in to support it unless they are on the verge of a major announcement. Sub 50 in my mind is probably not too far away.

Unless they post some stellar sales numbers, how long before they burn through their cash?

Quote Originally Posted by pak View Post
    Now the sp is firmly below the 60c mark it looks like the down trend is in acceleration mode. Still don't think the directors will step in to support it unless they are on the verge of a major announcement. Sub 50 in my mind is probably not too far away.
    Your prediction is coming true fast?

Sp down today :

- another 2 cents back to Dec 2012 level,

- down 40% YTD

- and market cap now below $200m.

Exit from NZX50 will definitely drive the sp below 50c and it is clear there are no natural buyers out there besides the tapped out underwriters and sub-underwriters.

Wondering if there are actually some negative developments out there that the institutional market knows?

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Balance, such a negative way to view it all. $100m revenue is far more impressive for a $200m mcap company than a $500m mcap company. So the numbers are actually improving.

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Balance, such a negative way to view it all. $100m revenue is far more impressive for a $200m mcap company than a $500m mcap company. So the numbers are actually improving.
    Indeed!

Buying support depth has all but disappeared so probably be 40c soon.

Then the $150m market cap company will make the 'forever tomorrow' $100m revenue look even more impressive!

Wondering if directors are getting ready to buy, or are they thanking their lucky stars they did not put money in the 61 cents capital raising?

Underwriters are sucking on 15% loss in less than 2 months - worse performing rights issue of a NZX50 company in a while.