sharetrader
Page 134 of 2148 FirstFirst ... 34841241301311321331341351361371381441842346341134 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 21475

54 cents is a key resistance point, having bounced off it several times before. Lets see if it'll bring the buyers out on Monday or whether we will be heading down further.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    54 cents is a key resistance point, having bounced off it several times before. Lets see if it'll bring the buyers out on Monday or whether we will be heading down further.
    Yup Monday will be very interesting...

AWOL

It looks like its going to be a long 4 months -think Ill go find a cave somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    lol, I think takeover talk is a bit premature to say the least. Like NZO actually striking oil or the Robinson's putting their own personal money into Rakon, let's just take it one step at a time and see if it ever happens...
    Moosie from what I understood at the AGM PEB has already been approached so a take over or partial sale of some of their IP might be sooner then we think. But regardless this company has enormous potential.

I would like to see share traders serporting PEB because it would be disappointing if it was bought out by a oversees company before its value is realised.

Guru

Yeah....but odds were reasonable. Only three options....down, stay the same and up.
    Didn't seem to be any reason that I have seen to go up.
    So 50% chance ! :-). Well done Baller, buy a lotto ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    So with all the grief baller was given he seems to have been on the money huh!

So with all the grief baller was given he seems to have been on the money huh!
    no longer imagination, eh baller.

weekly close below 200ma, also broken down out of the very extended triangle, so if follows through next week, will target 40/45.

no volume of note so far below 55 though, so Monday should determine whether it starts a run down.

Was wary of the capping, and it must be remembered the VAST majority of holders are sitting on very good profits, so would be easy for profit-taking to take hold.

perhaps it was the very amateur Powerpoint presentation that tipped a few out today, lol
    Last edited by Xerof; 23-08-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Guru

It's just traders selling out who were hoping for Great news from the AGM which did come.

For the long term investors, the Good news from the AGM is they re confirmed $100m revenue within 5 years. Why would you sell.

Disc: looking to buy more. Can a TA tell this FA when he should buy.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Disc: looking to buy more. Can a TA tell this FA when he should buy.
    A break of 61 cents if you were a trader playing it safe. Buying on fundamentals I would say a bounce off 54 would be a buy in my books.

Yeah mate I know. It just seemed he unfairly got given a bit of crap when the same kind of comments are made all over this forum without the same negative reaction.
    Thanks tummeric, it was only a suggestion and I just wanted to hear what other people's thoughts were..
    Im a newbie, and do not have the experience of other members.. I was just really interested to see what other people's opinions were and were not trying to come off the wrong way or anything... sighs...

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by majorbarejet View Post
    It looks like its going to be a long 4 months -think Ill go find a cave somewhere.
    Just found one at NTL. Think Ill go ramp it up before the meeting on the 19th Sept,