sharetrader

Guru

Just as I thought "couple of persistent retail shareholders" running away from risk (fair enough).

Nice to see they are still on track to achieve everything, but I'm sure a few more "persistent retail shareholders" will keep running for the high hills, for some reason unknown to me after such an article today.

"Chief executive David Darling maintained yesterday that achieving $100million revenue by 2018 was still the target."

Here endith the debate?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    "Chief executive David Darling maintained yesterday that achieving $100million revenue by 2018 was still the target."

Here endith the debate?
    Some people just don't seem to get it that a Long term investment means just that, no doubt balance/franco/who will he be next , will be back to bleat on about the $100 million in a never ending repetitious circle or perhaps if we are lucky he won't.

Guru

These retail investors dumping the stock probably had a short time horizon (less than a year) and are most likely very inexperienced, ignoring key facts, which in the past few weeks has (most significantly) been that 0 institutions, 0 directors/managers and 0 major shareholders have sold out (these investors being far more experienced and willing to wait).

None the less, the article out today should be reassuring, and really should eliminate any sells under 60 (in my view), but then again there are always a few retail investors who don't know how to wait

I don't see that it has anything to do with what is happening to the share price and believe that to be completely "warranted'. Compare it with Xero of late, (like I use to harp on about here). Not much of a discrepancy. Have a think.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    These retail investors dumping the stock probably had a short time horizon (less than a year) and are most likely very inexperienced, ignoring key facts, which in the past few weeks has (most significantly) been that 0 institutions, 0 directors/managers and 0 major shareholders have sold out (these investors being far more experienced and willing to wait).

None the less, the article out today should be reassuring, and really should eliminate any sells under 60 (in my view), but then again there are always a few retail investors who don't know how to wait
    Quite a few assumptions in there Trader! There are other possible explanations too but as I'm not Balance / Franco I wont be listing them.

Guru

why dont you guys ''talk up'' the company instead of ''talking down'' other posters and investors.
    You should be happy with the rise to today-- (even if the news is only in New Zealand)--its a local outfit in Devonport.
    put your sour grapes away and be happy
    Last edited by skid; 10-09-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Some people just don't seem to get it that a Long term investment means just that, no doubt balance/franco/who will he be next , will be back to bleat on about the $100 million in a never ending repetitious circle or perhaps if we are lucky he won't.
    Hey Coutts! Welcome back! (to the thread you wanted abolished)---come join the party!