sharetrader
Page 137 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 37871271331341351361371381391401411471872376371137 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 21246
    Banned

And, of course let’s not forget that forward sales curve up toward $100M in gross revenue.

I can well imagine that 9,128 cxbladder sales in FY14 is entirely achievable, the user programmes alone will contribute much of that.

Attachment 4744

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    And, of course let’s not forget that forward sales curve up toward $100M in gross revenue.

I can well imagine that 9,128 cxbladder sales in FY14 is entirely achievable, the user programmes alone will contribute much of that.

Attachment 4744
    It's the potential market penetration that has me feeling positive. A good product, a good price, a good sales force = a good outcome for everyone!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Based on that graphic, it is $100m gross profit, not gross revenue. They keep reaffirming this guidance which is positive, even if they dont give current numbers.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Banned

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of fund managers are looking at this opportunity as a five year entry point.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Very much so. I think we are looking at a transition point for funds whereby the longer-term ones are cashing in on their 5+ year investment while others are taking up the position. This has been seen by the seller(s) capping at 60 cents. 50 cents is a nice, clear cut entry point and I can't see any reason why it should break this level. If it does, 45 is up next and that is strong support.
    Starting to sound like the DIL thread Moosie

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Haha, guess I better shutup then before I spook everyone into selling!
    Nah, keep it up moosie I'm bottom feeding.

now I just have to decide when to buy...

yup definitely a buyers market out there, 50 cent just got filled, wouldn't be surprised if it got to 45 cents today

老外

Wow, I smell a great chance to top up here! SP for these guys often doesn't make sense, we get told that the company is on track for making 100m in a few years, that everything is as expected, no negative announcements and the SP drops by 15%?? I smell opportunity...

Hopefully we will see one or two NZ DHB's sign up in a big way here, their results would be analysed closely by the American LUG's I suspect.

I agree with others how the ppt looked pretty unprofessional, like it was done in the plane by David on his way back from America! To me thats still a sign of someone more interested in driving their product sales in real terms instead of selling it to investors.

Very happy to be holding (and topping up) still :-)
    Last edited by blobbles; 26-08-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    Wow, I smell a great chance to top up here! SP for these guys often doesn't make sense, we get told that the company is on track for making 100m in a few years, that everything is as expected, no negative announcements and the SP drops by 15%?? I smell opportunity...

Hopefully we will see one or two NZ DHB's sign up in a big way here, their results would be analysed closely by the American LUG's I suspect.

I agree with others how the ppt looked pretty unprofessional, like it was done in the plane by David on his way back from America! To me thats still a sign of someone more interested in driving their product sales in real terms instead of selling it to investors.

Very happy to be holding (and topping up) still :-)
    Wow.... I think it is crazy to be 'topping up' - it is in the middle of a strong breakout to the down side. All the 'topping up' may push it back up to the new resistance line of the breakout, but that will more than likely just be a bounce before continuing on its new trend (down!).

The time to top up is when it bottoms out, reverses, and heads back up again.

There must be a peace pipe I'm not smoking or something - a 100 million in 5 years with no, as of yet, sales data...?? I guess if the CEO says so then it must be true....
    Last edited by blakecb; 26-08-2013 at 01:02 PM.