sharetrader
Page 140 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 40901301361371381391401411421431441501902406401140 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 21234

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Can you trust their figures re projected sales though? Are they in any way audited or accountable in the future other than investor revolt? If they're trying to attract investment surely they could paint the picture on the rosy side?
    I would say "projected sales" is just that ...projected.

It would not be in their own best interests to paint too rosy a picture here. They already have the cash in the bank for one thing and the figures they have used are easily verified bu the US's own Health Dept. statistics. Remember they are only quoting up to 12.5% of the available market. Under promise and over deliver sounds like a good theme to me and, what happens to their figures if they get say, 17.5% of the available market?

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Hopefully these figures are correct.

Current shareprice around 54 cents.

Projected semi gross revenue $100 mil

Shares issued 277 mil.

0.54 x 10% return = 5.4 cps required

0.054 required x 277 mil shares = $14.96 mil, say $15 mil.

So at the current shareprice, off projected semi gross revenue of $100 mil, they can afford to use approx $85 mil on the other costs to be able to return 10%. Obviously if once they're up and running the costs are minimal (ie no where near $85 mil) then it's not hard to see the potential to make substantial sums of cash.

Does anybody have any cost projections? Is there a similar well established company that could be used as a comparison?

This of course assumes the projected sales targets are correct.

NBT

Edit; I mean cost projections for the day to day running and marketing etc, not cost of kits which has been taken off the revenue already.
    Last edited by nextbigthing; 26-08-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: clarification

Can any one help with a technical question.....

From the ODT report on the AGM and from others comments from people who attended the meeting, there seem to be a few variants of the Cxbladder test, refer ODT quote below.........

"The mainstay product is the Cxbladder detection tool, but shareholders heard yesterday about the separate Cxbladder triage and Cxbladder predict, which are close to the later stages of development, while Cxbladder health has begun development"

I understand that Midkine is one of the markers in Cxbladder and was wondering if it is used in the variants of the test as well. As well as holding PEB I hold some CDY which owns the IP for that particular marker and is paid royalties for its use so are interested in whether midkine is used in the other Cxbladder tests. I really dont understand the technical detail too much but hopefully someone might. My guess it is but would like some confirmation if anyone does know

thx
    Last edited by waddis; 26-08-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Banned

Yes, and then there are the future product developments to consider which PEB also have in various stages of development.

At the AGM David Darling explained that, at present, PEB plan to grow at a rate equivalent to that which their cashflow will support, ie: such that another capital raising will not be required. This is a well thought through self sustaining approach in my view, and as we know they will have a lot of cash as early as next year.

They have cxcolorectal on hold awaiting cashflow while they concentrate on the, now four, cxbladder products. Cxcolorectal would require a similar sales strategy to oncologists rather than urologists. But, this product or product set could equally be as big at sometime in the next couple of years.

AWOL

Further insights from an attendee at the AGM. Yahoo indeed
    Thanks for this Hancocks, we are in your debt as usual.

Good diagnostic test, less cost, greater sensitivity and specificity than current gold standard (cystology) therefore this should be new gold standard medical test?

Also important points I think make this test;
    1. - reduced risk to patient (cystology requires anaesthetic? / sedation?) - reduced patient risk - important as doctors shouldnt take unecessary risk. Especially in the states where litigation is common place.
    2. - good screening test post treatment - say after removal/treatment of cancer - patient can be tested every 6month with this simple test to check cancer hasnt come back.
    Last edited by NZSilver; 27-08-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Yeh cheers Cystoscopy!

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Looks like we had a failed breakdown, congrats to those who are bottom feeders and had some balls!
    Hehehe (sofar)

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Turning into a trader are we Major? I'd sell at 59, or attempt a sneak in at 60 during auction time at end or beginning of the day. Guess NTL needs some more funding for that 50 inch Smart TV, pool table and la-z-boys going into the cave eh???
    These are going into Investment Portfolio for dividends so I can get Sky in the cave eventually if such a thing exists on distribution. Suppose you could say the sky is the limit or a window of opportunity exists. Hope that sheds some light.

I read through their AGM presentation and I found it difficult to read. There is very little about how they will grow this business. Pictures of elephants and soviet buildings are nice but where is the strategy and execution discussion. Saying they think the US will purchase their product is not good enough.

Doesnt fill me with any confidence if they present themselves like this.

...and finally sales info please > contracts>volume numbers>trials>ANYTHING!

p.s. I hope they prove me wrong and build a great company.

(disclosure: hold nothing and happy to do so)