sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Point taken, however I believe Paper Tiger drew up a detailed chart showing that if these trends continued, they would be overall profit by 2020, or basically 4 years time, meaning no new capital raising would be required, so the focus should not be on absolute dollar terms, rather growth percentages
    Could you please define ''if these trends continue'' (please show your work (as my teacher used to say)especially in the latter stages of your graph along with the reasons validating the sequence.

http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq...g.pennies.html

What the heck--If they are not going to show us their business plan --lets try to formulate one ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Ok Bill -I'm happy to play - how many shares and at what price per share are you predicting? And why not late 2016?
    I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.... I'll be more specific, rights/cap raise done by March 2017 (advertised prior of course).

They'll pitch for $40M @ 0.20

You want to wager? Winner gets 1x share of PEB....

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...558716471.html

They obviously have not heard about CxBladder?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.... I'll be more specific, rights/cap raise done by March 2017 (advertised prior of course).

They'll pitch for $40M @ 0.20

You want to wager? Winner gets 1x share of PEB....
    so the wager is PEB will raise at least $40 million NZD at a share price of 20c per share or more prior to 31 / 3 -2017 ?
    Last edited by Crackity; 07-12-2015 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Sp

so the wager is PEB will raise st least $40 million NZD at a share price of 20c per share or more prior to 31 / 3 -2017 ?
    Yea why not, I consider them having to do this as a failed execution of their strategy anywho...

Banned

Yea why not, I consider them having to do this as a failed execution of their strategy anywho...
    done - bottle of single malt instead of 1 PEB share?

done - bottle of single malt instead of 1 PEB share?
    You're suppose to mention the prize prior to the wager....

Single Malt or 1x PEB share, whatever is worth less.....

Banned

You're suppose to mention the prize prior to the wager....

Single Malt or 1x PEB share, whatever is worth less.....

Ok - that is much less fun Bill!

Banned

IMHO: PEB have now MISSED their opportunity. The competition is heating up rapdily, and any chance of a first mover advantage has all but disappeared. New scientific discoveries are being made all the time, many directly related to cancer detection. PEB will soon be swamped by competitors with far more resources and savvy governance. Its over.

IMHO!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
    IMHO: PEB have now MISSED their opportunity. The competition is heating up rapdily, and any chance of a first mover advantage has all but disappeared. New scientific discoveries are being made all the time, many directly related to cancer detection. PEB will soon be swamped by competitors with far more resources and savvy governance. Its over.

IMHO!
    If things do fall into place,with Kaiser etc.,what we could see is a head and shoulders type growth chart(the fall off the shoulder as a result of the competition you mentioned)
    3 possible scenarios?
    -things dont get off the ground and growth never really gets going(approval doesnt happen-competitor steals market,etc)-Cap raisings-Kaput..
    -things click and growth starts and continues building upon itself and takes off and eventually gets to the target(before competition catches up)
    -things click,growth starts ,gets to a point and levels off as competition comes and then drops as more competitors come who are backed by large players.

There could of course be combinations of the 3(growth could start-level off and drop a bit but carry on at a modest level(just kind of hanging in there as a modest 10-20c share)

I believe Macs $2 SP scenario (where Air New Zealand was valued,some months back) would be a monumental task now.
    Last edited by skid; 08-12-2015 at 08:52 AM.