sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    .50 we ( could ) be on the up & up !
    it might ... but at this stage it is still an unbroken (and long confirmed) downtrend, limited volumes and no news. Personally I would think this is more an opportunity to cut losses for those who didn't sell out yet.

Discl: sold out some time ago (at a better price than that ...) and don't intend to come back unless they can show at least some real (and sustainable) sales.

Anyway - good luck! I would like to see this company succeed, but I don't know, whether it is a good investment at this stage ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Cool On a positive note

Our good friend finishes the day up 4% going into the new year. I'm looking forward to bright things in 2016.

Happy New Year everybody. Have a safe and productive holiday period (I have 4 days - back on 5th Jan)

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Our good friend finishes the day up 4% going into the new year. I'm looking forward to bright things in 2016.

Happy New Year everybody. Have a safe and productive holiday period (I have 4 days - back on 5th Jan)
    yeah and you too mate.
    Dont forget that by landing on 52 PEB is up 50% from its recent lows of 35c.
    Happy New Year to All
    Cheers
    Miner

Year end window dressing on a grand scale by the institutions stuck with all that lovely underwritten stock at 61 cents.

So :

15% down on their underwritten shares and,

41% down on the 89 cents at beginning of 2015, and

65% down on the $1.47 at beginning of 2014.

NZ market was up 13.5% so under performances was 54.5%.

All in perspective.

Directors and management of PEB need to look closely at how they have mismanaged this company and misspent the tens of millions of new capital entrusted to them (with them contributing nothing in the last capital raising) as 2016 dawns.

Then, PEB may have a good year in 2016 and beyond.
    Last edited by Balance; 31-12-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Year end window dressing on a grand scale by the institutions stuck with all that lovely underwritten stock at 61 cents.
    Window dressing - possible / likely. Grand scale - not sure. Yesterdays turnover was something like $34k. The days before as well quite modest amounts changing hands.

I guess the next couple of weeks or so will show, whether it was window dressing or new awakened interest in one of our best biotech companies (did I get this right - or are there still others alive?).
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 01-01-2016 at 12:26 PM. Reason: finger trouble ....
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

I was beginning to think someone had put something in the water--optimism was rampant on the NZX and some rubbed off.
    Yep,some of those who bought @.35 (if we are going cherry picking)have done well(and deserve to for taking that kind of risk)
    If everyone remains optimistic about everything ,it may go farther. Or if it drops to .20,you will only need .10 to get your 50%
    For most I would imagine that red arrow is just a bit smaller (breaking even is the big hope for many of them)

Guess the next step is to try to get back to the cap raising price,(bit less than 20%)and not studder as before.--With no news its basically market sentiment (not an easy thing to guess)--(but Im sure we will all try anyway)
    Last edited by skid; 01-01-2016 at 01:20 PM.

I just wondered if the webmaster of www.sharetrader.co.nz could please fix this thread. There are not 14,134 posts, there are only 14,106. This is doing my head in - not good for my Asperger tendencies.

I just wondered if the webmaster of www.sharetrader.co.nz could please fix this thread. There are not 14,134 posts, there are only 14,106. This is doing my head in - not good for my Asperger tendencies.
    ... and I haven't viewed it 2,957,756 times! Some of those times my eyes were shut or I was looking out the window.

Ah but the 14,106 figure does not include the 11,894 postings deleted by Hancocks and the other cheerleaders.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Ah but the 14,106 figure does not include the 11,894 postings deleted by Hancocks and the other cheerleaders.

They are locked away in the vault ,never to be seen again(unless maybe if sp goes up)

anyone want to take a guess whats hiding on page 942-943?