sharetrader
Page 143 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 43931331391401411421431441451461471531932436431143 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 21246
    AWOL

do you have any numbers of your own for this matter? It would be a privilege to be able to compare them.Again with all due respect I assume you would be taking a much lesser stance .Apologies if this is incorrect

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default Seek and ye shall find

Quote Originally Posted by majorbarejet View Post
    do you have any numbers of your own for this matter? It would be a privilege to be able to compare them.Again with all due respect I assume you would be taking a much lesser stance .Apologies if this is incorrect
    You will find them in posts just after the JtH post you referenced, and yes they adopt a lesser stance.

I consider the current share price is close to 'worth the risk' but I do not own any.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    You will find them in posts just after the JtH post you referenced, and yes they adopt a lesser stance.

I consider the current share price is close to 'worth the risk' but I do not own any.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    I’d like to offer a balancing view paper tiger if I may for thought and discussion, we all have differing risk appetites after all.

PEB seem to me to be de-risking steadily, first sales achieved, regulatory approvals in place, laboratories constructed on budget/schedule, trials achieved with DHB’s and prospectively now with US counterparts, technology risk is dropping away as those trials in application provide better than anticipated results.

Yes, there are still risks yet to be concluded and some that will be on-going as for all businesses, competitors exist although none are anywhere close to being market ready, saleability and price point, ability to break existing NMP22 technology entrenchment and loyalties.

The only significant difficulty I personally have is not having direct access to good market data so it’s hard to self-assess, but this seems to be an industry issue, health professionals don’t give much away, it’s a patient confidentially culture.

The sales strategy that PEB has revealed seems to be intelligent and comprehensive as does the market research provided by them.

My view is that the projected sales and $100M revenue curve is looking more and more achievable and attractive every day that goes by.

My present fully de-risked valuation on that revenue stream is $1.25

It may now just take one good US contract announcement and a five year uptrend may commence.

AWOL

for those watching this debate with Paper Tiger the posts in question are peb 654 through 661

老外

This fascinates me, it appears we are on the cusp of good sales in the US and NZ, yet the market response is to sell!

I am guessing that not many people read the NBR article then?

Banned

It is interesting blobbles. It seemed that what we saw last week was a strategic breakdown of technical levels on no news, also we’ve seen sell downs at the close each day this week. Could well be a large player forcing the market down for a better entry point, just because they can. Still it's just short term noise, with fundamentals like these a positive announcement will turn matters around real quick.

Banned

Crumbs, I hope you picked a few of those up at the time Hancock’s, they’re only up 110% ?.

There's not actually been a lot of volume in the selling in the last few days, no disclosures, not much on the morningstar site either.

http://investors.morningstar.com/own...&culture=en-US
    Last edited by MAC; 30-08-2013 at 09:34 PM.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    NBR today, The Press tomorrow? Crazy ride, possibly Central Securities shedding a few, they sold off 8,000,000 shares in the year before Sept2012.
    Silly old them

AWOL

still silly old them

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation Colonel ranks higher than Major

Quote Originally Posted by majorbarejet View Post
    still silly old them
    Attachment 4769

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum