sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Still significant risks involved, but as long as they continue tracking towards milestones I'll be content.
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/pacific...-seen-b-185851
    Are you kidding? You use the phrase "tracking to milestones" in the context of PEB? I suppose you mean these small, mobile and automated milestones which automagically move backwards with whatever outcome - do you? Otherwise - it might be educational to read this thread from the very beginning and just list the milestones they did hit on time (as per the original target) and below budget. Hint - you won't need a lot of space to record them .
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

What I find interesting is the differences in prices, 60c price target for First NZ, $1 for Forsyth... although either way both are outperform and believe the same thing: that Pacific Edge "can do it"... time will tell who/if they are right

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    What I find interesting is the differences in prices, 60c price target for First NZ, $1 for Forsyth... although either way both are outperform and believe the same thing: that Pacific Edge "can do it"... time will tell who/if they are right
    What I find interesting is that FNZC target is 60 cents and less than the last rights issue they were heavily involved in.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    What I find interesting is that FNZC target is 60 cents and less than the last rights issue they were heavily involved in.
    As close to a house broker (the other being Forbar) putting a SELL on a stock as I have seen - especially when you read this :

"First NZ Capital said in a research note that the deal was a key contract for Pacific Edge, which still has to execute a sales strategy and encourage veterans to use its products".

Still to execute a sales strategy?

Well, these guys have been at it already for 3 years!!!!!!

The catch all marketing call goes out - MORE USER TEST PROGRAMS!
    Last edited by Balance; 08-03-2016 at 09:53 AM.

From the last disclosure notice (9 Nov 2015) by FNZC :

"In the period from the last disclosure, as market of normal on-market trading First NZ Capital Securities Limited sold 9,511,121 PEB shares for aggregate consideration $5,056,605.75 and purchased 10,549,424 PEB shares for aggregate consideration $5,523,801.28. As a result of these transactions, First NZ Capital Securities Limited, has, at the date of this notice, a relevant interest in 1,430,534 (0.379%) PEB shares".

Massaging the share price to get the best profit outcome is another way of describing 'normal on-market trading'?
    Last edited by Balance; 08-03-2016 at 09:53 AM.

I said nothing about meeting things in a timely fashion. Ofcourse their timings are way out of whack. But I'm not of the belief that the company will go bust, which many of you strongly hint. It will be a slow grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    From the last disclosure notice (9 Nov 2015) by FNZC :

"In the period from the last disclosure, as market of normal on-market trading First NZ Capital Securities Limited sold 9,511,121 PEB shares for aggregate consideration $5,056,605.75 and purchased 10,549,424 PEB shares for aggregate consideration $5,523,801.28. As a result of these transactions, First NZ Capital Securities Limited, has, at the date of this notice, a relevant interest in 1,430,534 (0.379%) PEB shares".

Massaging the share price to get the best profit outcome is another way of describing 'normal on-market trading'?
    That's a lot of churn eh Balance

Least this time average sell price is higher than average buy - sell $0.532 v buy $0.524

Hard work for them isn't it - not really productive is it.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    I said nothing about meeting things in a timely fashion. Ofcourse their timings are way out of whack. But I'm not of the belief that the company will go bust, which many of you strongly hint. It will be a slow grind.
    Slow grinds usually ends in tears

But be strong bass, and keep the faith

Banned

WTBD: I can't figure it out. Are you an elaborate troll, or completely ignorant of PEB's continual commercial failings???

Either way, very amusing.....

Well OldGuy, in your dotage, I'm glad I can add to your amusement.