sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Im not sure if you were referring to my posts on the matter,but i stated I would rather lose some early profits and buy in when the company proves itself.
    Its obvious you disagree,but IMO they have not done that yet.
    I dont interpret a share price jump of 40c to 60c on non price sensitive announcements as proving themselves.
    I interpret that as an element of market hype.
    Now thats not to say this will not continue(the market can be an unpredictable beast as you observed when it hit below 40c.)
    The market wants to believe at this phase,but that should not be confused with a positive earnings report or something more substantial.
    It remains to be seen whether the US market actually takes notice of the Canterbury experiment(when it happens)I wont say ''if'' as it looks likely.
    Glad to see your happy TJ,and why not? but you may be going out on a limb calling this confirmation of success.
    Of course I am pleased, I'll only be happy once we hit the triple cent mark .

I was genuinely interested as to when other people would deem PEB to be in a 'confirmed' upward trend, so I do appreciate your view on this and completely understand, thank you.

Anyone else have any other thoughts regarding when you would deem an upward trend PEB?

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post

I was genuinely interested as to when other people would deem PEB to be in a 'confirmed' upward trend, so I do appreciate your view on this and completely understand, thank you.

Anyone else have any other thoughts regarding when you would deem an upward trend PEB?
    There may be a few chartists taking an interest these days but we havent seen much from them lately.
    Too busy with ATM and XRO I guess.

Balance will be very quick to let everyone know when the SP is in a down trend, PEB is turning to custard again and the board and management are up to dastardly tricks.

But - he appears to have gone to ground over the past week as the SP moved north and his doom and gloom theories weren't holding true. I don't want to put a jinx on the company, or invite more manic ravings, but with Balance currently in silent mode it might possibly be safe to assert that an upward trend could be underway. Then again, it might not. We may have to wait for CMS, KP or some other significant announcement to confirm that.

I think the answer to your question is - just wait.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Default Calm down boys...

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Balance will be very quick to let everyone know when the SP is in a down trend, PEB is turning to custard again and the board and management are up to dastardly tricks.

But - he appears to have gone to ground over the past week as the SP moved north and his doom and gloom theories weren't holding true. I don't want to put a jinx on the company, or invite more manic ravings, but with Balance currently in silent mode it might possibly be safe to assert that an upward trend could be underway. Then again, it might not. We may have to wait for CMS, KP or some other significant announcement to confirm that.

I think the answer to your question is - just wait.
    One swallow, a summer et al...

This may be the resurrection of PEB, or not...

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Sorry but do not have time for pictures - please draw your own

PEB:
    has definitely broken any downtrend that it was in ;

Is definitely in an uptrend that 'begins' 25/26 Feb 2016 (& could drop to 55c tomorrow without breaking this 'aggressive' trend-line);

Could be deemed to have bounced off the trend line (on a log chart) that started back in August 2008 and has thus confirmed it .

So see how it goes from here .

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger (wearing his best TA hat)
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Dissappointing it couldn't hold .64 yesterday.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Dissappointing it couldn't hold .64 yesterday.
    Yeah, and disappointing it didnt hold 1.72 a few years ago as well.

Looks like we are back to where it all began in Nov 2013 when the price first shot up (though not so dramatically this time).

IMHO there's no confirmed trend here. what PEB needs is a series of good news and positive announcements that keep taking risk off the table.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool In the green

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    ...IMHO there's no confirmed trend here. what PEB needs is a series of good news and positive announcements that keep taking risk off the table.

Well I think it looks beautiful and it is just so unfortunate that I do not have a sufficiently long barge pole.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post

Well I think it looks beautiful and it is just so unfortunate that I do not have a sufficiently long barge pole.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Nice charts PT, have you considered licensing or SAAS'ing them?

Anyway, on the weekly it certainly flashed a buy 2.5 weeks ago then confirmed with a solid LT trend line breakout, and continued up from there, currently in the ST steep uptrend that you point out, though that looks like it may have topped out. But .. isn't there always a but .. on what exactly? An announce closely resembling previous shareholder wealth destructions. This king has no clothes until it reports sustained repeatable revenue, and the current 'uptrend' is merely a traders opportunity whom I expect will pounce soon enough.