sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Agree, Political B S has wormed its way into all aspects of ordinary life, sad but true hence the rise of Donald Trump and his brand of normality.
    In fact I asked her about it tonight and the "man" part is derived from the latin "manus" which means "hand". Thus to use chairman for women is correct and not at all sexist. Chairman is gender neutral. Another woman chairman I spoke to a while back suggested another synonym for chairman being "leading hand". I shall continue to call them chairman be they men, women, trans or confused.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Wouldn't be the greatest thing in the world as this is going against what DD has said, which may discredit some of his other claims regarding the future targets of the company.
    This has not unduly bothered him previously...

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Whats wrong with just plain chairman? My partner (a women) is also chairman on a couple of boards and cringes when ppl change the title to accommodate the fairer sex. She believes chairman is not a sexist term when applied to a women as the term is gender neutral. In dutch for example the position is known as "voorzitter" which translates to "leading sitter or seated".
    I note that there is a drive to change the title to just "chair" and this to me is preferable to the horrible sounding chairperson.
    But I digress, this must be the best news for PEB in a long time...
    Hmmmm. Interesting
    Are you both women or is one of you a woman?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Cool Du côté de chez Swann

This debate takes me straight back to Abidjan in 1997 and whether it should be

madam, le ministre
    or
    madam, la ministre,

and I had thought we sorted it then.

Good to see that Mr Swann will finally have time to make extensive use of his deck.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    How would a future cap raise be felt by the market? Considering DD has flat out denined they will need another one?

I doubt they will generate enough free cash flow fast enough to get away without one.
    Wow,talk of another cap raising already
    Someday the company needs to make money from its product, rather than its shareholders.They are already well on their way to their target of 100mil from them---There better be on heck of a payday at the end of this road

It will be interesting to see if this flurry of activity can will the SP back up again
    Last edited by skid; 03-06-2016 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    How would a future cap raise be felt by the market? Considering DD has flat out denined they will need another one?

I doubt they will generate enough free cash flow fast enough to get away without one.
    Haha - from the mouth which will not set a date for when the company will achieve profitability and cash flow positivity! !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    All good for WTBD but who the heck is WTBC?
    Its when all the bases are covered--Hes managed to cram far right nutters-cycophants-rabbit greenies(that mutter)-National and Labor supporters all into one paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Its when all the bases are covered--Hes managed to cram far right nutters-cycophants-rabbit greenies(that mutter)-National and Labor supporters all into one paragraph
    Haha. I had to have a bit of a chuckle at your comment. WTBC is my alter-ego formed out of a typo. He is not my estranged cousin from Hastings as some people believe. Also *sycophant *rabbid. Spelling wasn't my strong suit.

PEB have a lot to do, but I'm planning a further build of my personal holding in early July.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Haha - from the mouth which will not set a date for when the company will achieve profitability and cash flow positivity! !
    Do you expect the PEB CEO to be Nostradamus Balance?

Also, when are you going to admit your secret undisclosed holding of 100k+ shares in this stock?!

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    Do you expect the PEB CEO to be Nostradamus Balance?

Also, when are you going to admit your secret undisclosed holding of 100k+ shares in this stock?!
    October 2013 :

"Pacific Edge Chairman Chris Swann says the funds raised will provide funding to implement the roll out of the US sales force in pursuit of achieving $100 million of commercial sales of Cxbladder in the United States within five trading years.

“The Board is fully confident that the funds being raised will be sufficient to cover operating expenses until Pacific Edge achieves profitability."

Notice the operative words - 'FULLY CONFIDENT'?

Of course the market expects rightly and with full justification the CEO and Chairman of any company (which has a begging bowl out almost every year to raise funds from shareholders) to work towards a plan when the company will achieve profitability and positive cash flow.

NEXT.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-06-2016 at 12:52 PM.