sharetrader
Page 15 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925651155151015 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

That is holdings concerning PEB..

You are entitled to privacy on any other holdings :-)0

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Big rise this morning following the Herald and ODT articles hyping Pacific Edge's 2013 fortunes. Great for the company, great for the shareprice, though I have to say its still a punt given there isn't any revenue yet - just the likelihood of revenue.

HOWEVER - I note it is light volumes. It's the mum and dad punters rushing in.

Was up 9c today, but now "only" up 6c after 1 hours trading.

"Fools buy in the morning, pros buy in the afternoon, junkies trade overnight!" (Josh Brown of www.thereformedbroker.com)
    Hey Sparkie - hope you're enjoying the beach.

I'm more confused than ever now .... I applied your same informed logic around the lack of revenue for XRO - and hence didn't want to get tangled up with them when their share price was sitting at $2.00. As we've seen, they have since rushed along to $7.60 and I still cannot see any logical reason to get tangled up with them. They forecast losses to continue for the next 3 years, most of their shares are owned by their founders and they are fortunate to have other main shareholders who have lots of cash and deep pockets to keep funding themselves. Contrarily, I see a big future with PEB for lots of the logical investing reasons ... and none bigger than at least they should be able to fund their growth via the cash generated from their own operations.

PEB has done the hard graft and their shareholders have had faith, so now it is their turn to shine with agreat stable of products. Like others, $3.00 seems like a great first target.

Guru

It certainly looks like they have the product[especially in these days of medical budget blowouts.]
    And it ticks the box as far as Kiwi companys we should be supporting.
    I guess my big question now is do they have the marketing side of things sorted.
    A good marketing- sales whiz on board would certainly help things happen.
    Someone who can successfully show the world why they need this valuable product.
    Someone who knows how to utilize international media,and knows their way around american medical politics,and even trade agreements
    so we dont get another BLIS

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/mone...a-market-boost

Good to see another fund manager investing in Pacific Edge.

Interesting to see the shareprice jump this morning. Opened up 6c trading at the 59-60c range. Lets hope some good news is about to hit the market

...........might be the market "Darling" for 2013??
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

Well,it certainly has interest ATM .
    There seems to be a bit of frenzy in the market in general so might let things cool down[?] and maybe have a serious look--just cant get rid of that nagging feeling that something is going to bring everything tumbling back down--America seems to be rolling the dice to often for my peace of mind.
    In the old days you mostly just bet on the co. itself--now you have got to 2nd guess the market in general as well,which brings the lunatics across the water in to the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    Can anyone advise please what all the crazy small identical sales or purchases are i.e. 8 X 171 shares @ $0.58 and dozens of others? Doesn't make sense to me, but there is a reason I'm sure. Thanks much if you can help.
    I think it's just an automated trading tool gone awol.

I say follow the smart money you only need to look at 3 of the names on the top 20 and follow them and you will be presently surprised. I purchased 6 weeks ago and have topped up again - they have a true product at market with several more in development.
    Dyor

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/mone...a-market-boost

Good to see another fund manager investing in Pacific Edge.
    Liked this bit...

Institutional funds took a long-term view and were generally supportive of and had an appetite for capital raising from shareholders.

Venture capitalists demanded fast and high returns and preferential rights in return for their investment.

"They will take a company to a funny place behind the bike sheds and do funny things to them in order to get their money out. They can pull it apart and sell its assets or sell it outside New Zealand. It can be destructive."