sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I contributed $20k cash to Pacific Edge's cause a few years ago (cap raise)

Wonder what they did with it

Disc: that contribution allows me to comment on this thread eh
    You can choose between :

1. 32% of Chris Swann's director fees,

2. 3.6% of DD's salary,

3. 4% of $500k fine by NZX, or

4. 0.4% of research expenses.

On an interesting note, see that 28 executives in PEB were paid over$100k last financial year - totaling $5.5m.

Banned

WTBD: You keep mentioning people investing in PEB because they want to support the biotech industry. Other than IPOs and capital raises, I don't see how that works. Can you please explain?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
    WTBD: You keep mentioning people investing in PEB because they want to support the biotech industry. Other than IPOs and capital raises, I don't see how that works. Can you please explain?
    O G , Tongue in cheek I suspect !

Banned

Nope. Please explain.

The biotech companies do not receive any of the money raised by the purchase of shares other than via an IPO or capital raise, so they do not receive any "support" from such transactions...

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You can choose between :

1. 32% of Chris Swann's director fees,

2. 3.6% of DD's salary,

3. 4% of $500k fine by NZX, or

4. 0.4% of research expenses.

On an interesting note, see that 28 executives in PEB were paid over$100k last financial year - totaling $5.5m.
    I should have put a condition on my donation in support of Pacific Edge that none was to go to Swannie

These were the 55 cent shares and the share price was about 120 when they were issued. Didn't mind supporting PEB in these circumstances
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Why don't we all keep calm till the 24th of November - it's only a week away - when the half year results will be released. We will get a pretty good idea at that time as to what's happening in the revenue and cash flow departments. We should all then be able to make informed judgements about progress and as to the potential requirement for a further CR or not.

The repetitious negativity about the company is tedious in the extreme. For those like Balance who are doing God's work in warning off any potential investors in PEB, I think their contributions to the more than 15000 posts over more than 500 pages on ST means they can comfortably take a week off from their mission and relax until the 24th. Your message has been repeated so many times there is little chance of it being either missed or misunderstood.

See I have a vested interested in PEB by donating cash in the past I am allowed to post stuff pre the announcement

Below is how I see the half year cash flows looking like - the pink shaded bits with the history also shown

Please no 'get real' comments - wait until next week
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Unhappy Remembering Rokan

Wellington Zoo's Sumatran tiger Rokan put down

Never bought a PEB share, new or used.

But have made the odd comment every once in a while
    and I will continue to do so whenever I want.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

1009 pages of wishful thinking places this share somewhere between the Yeti and the Lock Ness Monster in the realm of blind faith.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Why don't we all keep calm till the 24th of November - it's only a week away - when the half year results will be released. We will get a pretty good idea at that time as to what's happening in the revenue and cash flow departments. We should all then be able to make informed judgements about progress and as to the potential requirement for a further CR or not.

The repetitious negativity about the company is tedious in the extreme. For those like Balance who are doing God's work in warning off any potential investors in PEB, I think their contributions to the more than 15000 posts over more than 500 pages on ST means they can comfortably take a week off from their mission and relax until the 24th. Your message has been repeated so many times there is little chance of it being either missed or misunderstood.
    Ahhh...Pierre..you just need a good hug...from your Sa Finne