sharetrader
Page 152 of 2125 FirstFirst ... 521021421481491501511521531541551561622022526521152 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 21246

I think it is a good announcement - yes we already know that - but good to hear the User Programmes, linked to DHBs (for credibility) have gone well and that the results will be "published by way of a presentation at the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ) Annual Scientific Meeting in March 2014."

It's all about providing shareholders confidence in the product and I think this helps with that a lot. Perhaps this is what people were wanting out of the AGM and Darling realised that by not releasing the information at that event he injured the share price? Better late than never in providing such assurances. Buy depth is building at 51cps.

It all good but what we really need is a Customers/LUGs to sign up in the US before share price really moves. Mr Market is looking for sales to bring in $$$.

Some big sellers ay....if there weren't this would shoot back up to 60cps in short order I would think. I've been impressed that 50cps has been holding up despite the big seller. I've decided to join the PEB team again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hancocks View Post
    I agree, I don't think this news alone will hold the price up for long. The science is strong, so although it is not quite a non event, it is really not stunning news.
    concur, more proof of strong product, confirmation that sales traction is yet to materialise.

Am I right in concluding MidC DHB are embarking on yet another freebie trial?

老外

Quote Originally Posted by Brighton_Early View Post
    A non event in my opinion. We already know the science is strong. I think shareholders want to see evidence of meaningful commercial relationships!

Remember how science works - multiple confirmed results are needed for something to be understood as reality and not still theoretical. The more they get behind them, the more likely strong sales will follow.

Is the 90% not quite as conclusive as the American study?
    Also agree it will take some sales info for the share price to get back to 60c plus.
    Still reasonably high risk because of lack of sales but if the info and results presented are correct, it should only be a matter of time. IMO a lovely spot in the risk/reward scenario and I'm still topping up.
    There is an institutional seller or sellers in the market at the moment. Any ideas who?
    And could that latest announcement be timed to facilitate said institution?
    Also don't see it as necessarily a bad thing as instos sell for all sorts of reasons and very often their timing isn't optimal.
    If around 50c is good buying, then it does provide a temporary window of oportunity IMO.
    Disc. Hold quite a few so I'm biased.
    Last edited by biker; 10-09-2013 at 01:28 PM.

While that seller keeps loading at 52c should keep the price in check.

Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
    While that seller keeps loading at 52c should keep the price in check.
    I'm thinking the 'seller' finished last week with that 1m trade at 49. I think it went to a brokers account, and it is being sold out as we speak. If I am right, then this 52 line contains the last of the overhang. Notice the 53 line was pulled (possibly added to 52?)

I have been known to be wrong .....make your own minds up, as always

Banned

Over the last couple of months I’ve read on this thread, more than once actually, that PEB have not yet made significant sales. I’d like to take a post to add, I hope, some clarification;

PEB’s 20 month schedule (image below) was established during their capital raising in 2011, which allowed for the launching of tests within their planned US laboratory in March 2013. We must all be satisfied that PEB achieved CLIA registration and completed the lab on budget and schedule.

First US sales were achieved on 1st July and PEB advised that they have set “an ambitious sales target for its start-up year in 2013 which it expects to meet” (image below).

So at this point in time, less than a couple of months after commencement, we should not expect a huge sales announcement as not even PEB can sell before they actually plan to do so. This will come, if PEB are true to form, when planned.

The recent volatility in SP IMO is due entirely to PEB not announcing the 2013 sales guidance which we know they have set. Some don’t mind volatility as it’s an opportunity to buy at a discount, probably the best buy on the market at present, but I’d rather PEB just provided the guidance.

Attachment 4806

Attachment 4807
    Last edited by MAC; 10-09-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Banned

I’m an investor rather than a trader, so I’m happy to take advice on short term moves in SP from yourself and others. Not that I really mind too much either being in PEB for the five year plan.

What I do see is a significantly undervalued stock, particularly so at present, with enormous potential growth ahead.

First sales results will be available in a little over two months in late November at HY14 reporting.