sharetrader

Default Tomato soup not on the menu just yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    As the baseball bat of reality hits the over-ripe tomato of aspiration.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    I imagine your comment would have had a much harsher tone had they said ".....will result in a quantum leap in sales revenue as we bring them on board as commercial customers."

While there are grounds for cautious optimism, I'm sure we would all now prefer more caution from the company rather than over-excitement.

However, it looks like PEB's report has met the market's current expectation. A 1 cent drop in the SP and 1m shares traded today hardly indicates a stampede for the hills.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I imagine your comment would have had a much harsher tone had they said ".....will result in a quantum leap in sales revenue as we bring them on board as commercial customers."

While there are grounds for cautious optimism, I'm sure we would all now prefer more caution from the company rather than over-excitement.

However, it looks like PEB's report has met the market's current expectation. A 1 cent drop in the SP and 1m shares traded today hardly indicates a stampede for the hills.
    The underwriters shareholders (donkey deep and nowhere to run, let along to the hills) will be supporting the sp for the capital raising to come - refer post 15212, subsection 4.

And for those concerned PEB may be like Wynyard, there is a big difference - ie. no ANZ or bank debt.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-11-2016 at 04:18 PM.

Guru

Ah yes, back to the old underwriters supporting the share price (for a year and a half now is it?)

Good to see they are beginning to receive some serious receipts from customers, shows how scalable 'the model' really is... you can draw your own conclusions, but I will be expecting a minimum of $5-6m revenue in the 2nd half should be 'the minimum' although I would like to see closer $9 to $10m, which given the recent announcements should be easily achievable
    Capture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Ah yes, back to the old underwriters supporting the share price (for a year and a half now is it?)
    Yup - do yourself a favor and :

1. Look back over SSH over the last 1.5 years and you will see who has been buying.

2. Get a list of top 50 shareholders from your friendly fee-hungry but advice-poor broker and see the change in shareholdings over the last year.

BTW - note that receipts increased by $1,906,000 in Sep 16 but payments increased by $2,320,000 - negative $414,000. Still costing PEB more to generate increased sales - sure recipe for feeling the (cash) burn.

%tage gains are commonly used by so-called 'growth' companies to gild the lily but actual numbers matter more.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-11-2016 at 04:59 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yup - do yourself a favor and :

1. Look back over SSH over the last 1.5 years and you will see who has been buying.

2. Get a list of top 50 shareholders from your friendly fee-hungry but advice-poor broker and see the change in shareholdings over the last year.
    But are they 'supporting' it or are they, potentially, taking advantage of small retail short sightedness? (I could give a few examples of users on here )
    (who, for example today, on low volume, sold at a 10% discount to what they could have got if they had waited just a couple of hours?)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 24-11-2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: *potentially

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    But are they 'supporting' it or are they, potentially, taking advantage of small retail short sightedness? (I could give a few examples of users on here )
    (who, for example today, on low volume, sold at a 10% discount to what they could have got if they had waited just a couple of hours?)
    Well, the underwriters are nursing huge losses so I know which side I prefer to be on.

Remember Harbour was expecting over $70m of sales this year when they bought in and kept buying.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-11-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    As the baseball bat of reality hits the over-ripe tomato of aspiration.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Sticking with the baseball analogy--The way I see it,all these numbers we are checking out are being bandied around in the pre school little league field---for this thing to work we need to bundle all this up and pack it in the bus and transport it over to the city to the super big league-Professional stadium..but its a long road to get there.

If I were those who bought at the bottom,Id be banking that short term gain,before the drift starts. DYOR--I can, however see how some could view it as a fun long shot ,on the side.Especially those new comers.

Noticed the financials are in $'000 this time around. Graduated from having everything in $'s

Good sign - obviously thinking about the future big numbers.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Noticed the financials are in $'000 this time around. Graduated from having everything in $'s

Good sign - obviously thinking about the future big numbers.
    Your starting to get that ''just bought some shares-split personality'' there winner

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Going French

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post

I would have upgraded it to:

As the stale baguette of reality hits the rather runny camembert of aspiration

So ~11,000 tests in the last year of which 2,000 for KP.
    Linear (give or take currency fluctuations) revenue growth.

Here's Charles:

Bon chance, mon ami
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum