Question An alternative

Transformational my paw !

Relax:

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    That's because it's not a "negative sounding nugget" Miner. If it was, it would have been trumpeted by now don't you worry!
    Awwww...someones going to have to go round up some hugs for those chaps

22/11 CDY AGM - a summary off HC by "leverage" - i havent seen it in last ten or so pages of PEB thread so sorry if dropped already but:

Pacific Edge
    Maria is very pleased with the CX Bladder testing and exemplifies the MK Bio-marker. Continued product release and footprint for CX Bladder will only leverage other MK based assays. Not only will Royalties grow but so will the recognition of MK and it's use. Specifically, the release of CX Bladder monitor in NZ which replaces Cytoscopy is very very signficant.

S
    o CDY will know only too well the uphill climb required to shift cytoscopy off the top. They see it as very very significant

After OHE, it looks like I'm on my speculation buying zone today as I bought in at 50 cents. As a new holder, gut feel says this one jives better than OHE though there is really no comparison between them. Three years is the most I could allot my time to this if and when it flourishes of course.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    After OHE, it looks like I'm on my speculation buying zone today as I bought in at 50 cents. As a new holder, gut feel says this one jives better than OHE though there is really no comparison between them. Three years is the most I could allot my time to this if and when it flourishes of course.
    You might need to add a few Trilogy to your speculative list!

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    You might need to add a few Trilogy to your speculative list!
    Thanks but no thanks mate. Gut feel says that could light up the stomach with too much acid

老外

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Thanks but no thanks mate. Gut feel says that could light up the stomach with too much acid
    If you are in fonterra, it might be the milk. Switch to ATM, supposed to help with stomach discomfort. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    If you are in fonterra, it might be the milk. Switch to ATM, supposed to help with stomach discomfort. :-p
    Really like that milk blobbles. Got into ATM big time 1st qtr of last year between 51 to 56 cents just by discovering the nuggets on the discussion thread

As a keen follower of PEB, a lot of the delay and uncertainty I feel has been down to negotiation skills. This is something the likes of Balance, skid, Winner69, oldguy etc. have probably touched on in the past. I know a lot of the delays they point out are down to simple negotiation skill.

In basic terms, if you get a medical organisation to trial something on the basis that if the product works and exceeds expectations, they would promise to order 'x' amount of the product, then you're front-footing the commercial arrangement. I feel that, and I don't know the full picture, the issue has been with PEB that they are granting the use of their products in a clinical trial setting, and then upon a positive outcome they are at that point asking if the medical group is willing to contractually sign up to buying the tests. The medical group, which suffers from a terminal bout of inertia as it is, may in all likelihood say "We like the product, and we feel it would provide value to us in our clinical setting, but at this point we will persist with our traditional methods, and we are willing to wait another 12 months to start a conversation again about buying the tests."

I feel there is a bit of this going on. Negotiation is key. This is why I won't be surprised if a capital raise is on the cards (the final one) within 6 months of the 24 Nov announcement.

From all accounts, good negotiation (and front-footing) has been instrumental in the recent rises in WDT (Wellington Drive).

This is not to say that PEB will fail as a company because of sub-par negotiation with prospective large clients. I just think they are going to take longer to meet their objectives.
    Last edited by When the bass drops; 01-12-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by When the bass drops View Post
    This is why I won't be surprised if a capital raise is on the cards (the final one) within 6 months of the 24 Nov announcement.
    Either way, will be definitely the last CR for PEB.

Underwriters will be as scarce as snapper in the Waikato river near Huntly if PEB does not get real traction by March 2017.

The underwriters to the last issue are still sucking on the 40% shortfall at 61 cents they had to take up - plus their own entitlements.