sharetrader
Page 153 of 2126 FirstFirst ... 531031431491501511521531541551561571632032536531153 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 21257

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Over the last couple of months I’ve read on this thread, more than once actually, that PEB have not yet made significant sales. I’d like to take a post to add, I hope, some clarification;..........
    I'm one of those, today even. The fact remains, no significant sales have been made. Whether they should have been or could have been or are projected to be, is not the point I was making. It's just that as of now, as far as the market knows, they haven't.
    My view is that sales momentum may take a while to build, urologists being a conservative bunch, but when underway could build rapidly, hence the present buying opportunity, with some large sellers around and a share price with the lid on it.
    Obviously though, still a lot of risk, because for whatever reason, those sales may still not eventuate.
    Disc. Hold quite a few, so I'm biased.
    Last edited by biker; 10-09-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    I'm thinking the 'seller' finished last week with that 1m trade at 49. I think it went to a brokers account, and it is being sold out as we speak. If I am right, then this 52 line contains the last of the overhang. Notice the 53 line was pulled (possibly added to 52?)
    Well, so far so good, no more was added to the 52 line, and with a little assistance from yours truely, it almost got cleaned out by the close.

see what tomorrow yields.

Well, so far so good, no more was added to the 52 line, and with a little assistance from yours truely, it almost got cleaned out by the close.

This your little parcel Xerof?
    52 114,500 16:30

AWOL

Keep up the good work

On behalf of all holders, Xerof, I would like to say 'thank you'.

Possibly the big seller(s) is out and thanks to Xerof et al, the overhang is cleared up and we are...as percy would say....'well positioned'.

"We look forward to having this product more widely used in New Zealand's healthcare programmes, thus benefiting DHBs, clinicians and
    patients alike."

I'm another holder who is still sceptical about actual sales at the moment but I did like this comment made by the commercial manager. To me it is a strong indication that user programme clients are strongly expected to take up the test in full. The Canterbury DHB would be a good account to hold having a large population base to work from. I'm like most others though that when initial sales are indicated this thing might go through the roof pretty quick. A bit little Charlie in the chocolate factory breaking the glass ceiling in that wonkamobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Brighton_Early View Post
    IMO the seller is Stephen Tindall and he has more to sell. The sales everyone is hoping for are a long way away. Most posters will not have the patience to continue to hold through the ensuing price weakness. This is going to get bumpy!
    What gives you the impression it is Stephen Tindall?

IMO the seller is Stephen Tindall and he has more to sell. The sales everyone is hoping for are a long way away. Most posters will not have the patience to continue to hold through the ensuing price weakness. This is going to get bumpy!
    Very unlikely (but possible). An SSH of 1% movement would have had to been filed by now, indicating it's someone already under the 5% threshold. Sure, it's still possible if there have been a couple of sellers and he hasn't sold 2.8mil yet... I certainly wouldn't speculate that it's him though.

Oh and the sales we are all hoping for will be released later this year (the sales we are expecting would be in line with the forecasted ones...).

It is not speculation!

As for sales, they haven't provided forecasted sales numbers on an annual basis?
    I'm not sure how it is possible you know that unless you are his fund manager or something? I don't imagine that is something he would make known mid sell-off.

It is not speculation!

As for sales, they haven't provided forecasted sales numbers on an annual basis?
    If it's not speculation, what is it then? Do you know for sure that it's him? Projected sales targets have been talked about many times in this thread - it worth a flick through.